Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
These would be the most likely players IMO

Liam Delap, 19, ST, England u19 international. Son of Rory. Lethal goalscorer at reserve team level.
Samuel Edozie, 19, LW/RW, England u19 international. In talks with Bayer Leverkusen.
Yangel Herrera, 24, DM, 25 caps for Venezuela, spent the last 3 and a half seasons playing in La Liga.
Josh Wilson-Esbrand, 19, LB, England u20 international. He has been impressing in pre-season.
Yan Couto, 20, RB/LB/RW, played 42 games last season on loan at Braga including 9 in the Europa League.
Would city let them go or would you only allow a loan?
3 stand out players
Edozie but no chance against Leverkusen

Wilson Esbrand ticks all the boxes for the future, again no loan but to buy.

Couto same as above.

I would take ur £30m plus Wilson Esbrand and Couto, u get first option to buy back for £30M each if they make the grade.

£30m is a good opening bid. I dont think he's worth £50, to City anyway. I do think £30m to maybe £35m is fair enough.

I dont think we're going to get him though, we play hardball nowadays and can afford to. If Brighton don't want to play ball then let him stay, we'll win the league anyway, and introduce the next future left back from our academy.
Completely agree. He’s half decent and would improve with us but I don’t know why people are fawning over him. There must be loads of others who are near enough to our requirements.

Would city let them go or would you only allow a loan?
3 stand out players
Edozie but no chance against Leverkusen

Wilson Esbrand ticks all the boxes for the future, again no loan but to buy.

Couto same as above.

I would take ur £30m plus Wilson Esbrand and Couto, u get first option to buy back for £30M each if they make the grade.
None would be a loan. City would want a buy-back but I could see Brighton negotiating it out.

I would also take that deal right now. Idk if all the players would agree - it might be too many moving pieces.

Completely agree. He’s half decent and would improve with us but I don’t know why people are fawning over him. There must be loads of others who are near enough to our requirements.
I'm not overly impressed by his footballing abilities. He seems decent but not crazy good. But I suspect his personality perfectly fits the profile that Txiki is looking for and that is why we'll pay more than we would for an alternative.

I'm not overly impressed by his footballing abilities. He seems decent but not crazy good. But I suspect his personality perfectly fits the profile that Txiki is looking for and that is why we'll pay more than we would for an alternative.
Yes, I understand the holistic approach to signing players. It just seems that since his name was mentioned, it has to be him, no one else will do. I agree, a decent player but surely there are alternatives. We’re not talking roberto Carlos or Maldini.

Vibes dont seem good on this one at all
I can forsee us not getting another left back in and making a panic buy in January.
Madness to sell Zinch without having someone in first.
If that was the stance on the Ake move before he decided to stay why is it different on this?

Get your Cheque book out Mansur, all this fannying about like Ebenezer Swales when you make a million a minute in oil sales.

None would be a loan. City would want a buy-back but I could see Brighton negotiating it out.

I would also take that deal right now. Idk if all the players would agree - it might be too many moving pieces.
Basically that deal that i said could be worth £90m to Brighton. But as you said its down to the players agreeing and the clubs aswell. Maybe we could just contact our clubs and ask them to let me and you sort this out, it will be all sorted by Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.