Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there was an element of us facilitating Zinchenko's move as a thank you for his years of unwavering service. We made a £30m profit on a squad player, so it's not something we can readily complain about.

Evidently Zinchenko's move was more about the player & his playing future, than us digging our heels in for a higher profit.

Reuniting with Arteta & Jesus & remaining in the PL is probably best for him & his family all round & there's little more we could have done to help a hugely popular fella further his career.
We don’t need the money and Manchester City winning trophies is ALL that matters , not Sterlings lack of big game time, not Gabby’s lack of little game time or Zinc wanting a new challenge.

Doubt it will be him then, Macalister Argentine international, Caciedo, Molder and Encino all internationals i doubt he will get game time so surley not good for his development. Defence and Midfield were our strongest posistions, so if Cucu goes i would think it would be one of your development players whos a left back, but i would of thought this would be a permanent signing. Up front we have Undav and Mittamoma new players and Ferguson from our development accademy. Maybe if Maupay goes it will possible leave a space but we have 4 other forwards we are trying to get rid of. Again if its a forward i think it will not be a loan, imo.

The club has said last season that they were not intrested in loans from other clubs, as the accademy is there to develope our own players.
Think this post may be worth a bookmark as McAtee is fucking excellent. Both Liverpool and United were after him until he re-signed three months ago.

Vibes dont seem good on this one at all
I can forsee us not getting another left back in and making a panic buy in January.
Madness to sell Zinch without having someone in first.
If that was the stance on the Ake move before he decided to stay why is it different on this?
Im relaxed about it. We have Cancelo and Stones to cover Walker at right back. Ake & Laporte to cover Cancelo at left back. Phillips & Mbete to cover Dias, Laporte and Stones at CB. 8 midfielders, 3 forwards and the eds. It's shaping up to be a cracking season.

Think this post may be worth a bookmark as McAtee is fucking excellent. Both Liverpool and United were after him until he re-signed three months ago.
Not saying he isnt, but a midfielder might be waisted as he might not get enough game time to develope and not sure a loan would suit us imo.

I would take ur £30m plus Wilson Esbrand and Couto, u get first option to buy back for £30M each if they make the grade.

Not saying he isnt, but a midfielder might be waisted as he might not get enough game time to develope and not sure a loan would suit us imo.

I would take ur £30m plus Wilson Esbrand and Couto, u get first option to buy back for £30M each if they make the grade.
Our academy players are worth a flippin sight more than 5 million each. City just turned down 17 million for our academy right back from Forest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.