Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coz Zinchenko wants to move, it doesn't matter what City planning to bring LB or not. He rather not wait to decide his future move and City facilitates his wishes to leave the club.
Much the same as Dan Burn leaving Brighton, could not get in as a regular starter, but leaves a gap to be filled in case of the inevitable injuries. If Brighton lose Cucurella without getting a replacement the consequences could be much more serious than £20 million. BHA are losing Sturge to Chelsea as well.

Last edited:
It feels like I got band from this thread for a few minuets.

Let me make one thing perfectly clea.
I wouldn't want Man City owner, Liverpool Owners Chelsea owners Tottenham, Palace, Forest owners. I wouldn't want any owner in the universe, because we have Tony Bloom.

He has taken us from a relegation battle in league 1 to 9th in the Prem , built a stadium, training ground that we are proud of. An academy thats starting to produce and attract young players fit for a Prem team, built ascouting system that can find value players that we can sell for a profit.

Made the womens team one of the best in the country with an academy that has the highest ranking it can get, built a training ground attached to the mens that is ranked as good as any femail training ground.

Just as importantly he is a Brighton fan, like me, he was born and bread in Brighton like me, he was most likely picked on for being a Brighton fan like me. He gets being a Brighton fan. Why would I want anyone else in exisistance when we have him.

We won the lottery when he took over Brighton, and you know what, all that and the likely hood is we will never win a trophy in my lifetime.

Again, the value of a player is determined by many factors: Including

1. The player's talent.
2. The player's age
3. The length of his contract
4. The current club's wish to keep him

So it's pointless comparing players, and trying to determine how much a player is worth.

Doubt this gets done, seen this script play out countless times.
If we were to meet his valuation we wouldn't have waited until start of season to do it. We are betting on getting him cheaper and I'm pretty sure it will backfire.

Likely we will then move for a cheaper and much riskier alternative, someone like Sosa. Nobody wins in the end.

City end up without a good LB unless the alternative plays well above his value. Will cost us during the season here and there for sure.
Cucurella doesn't get his move that he obviously wants.
Brighton are also taking a risk, wouldn't be surprised to see some drop off in Cucrella's game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.