Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a huge mistake by Pep and Txiki that they have even considered signing Mendy. Not every player who played under Bielsa is ready top-level material.
Yeah but they didnt know he was "i spit on your grave" like

It was a huge mistake by Pep and Txiki that they have even considered signing Mendy. Not every player who played under Bielsa is ready top-level material.
Pep and Txiki aren't clairvoyant. They couldn't have anticipated Mendy being injured for 2 seasons straight. Mendy was one of the top LB prospects in Europe prior to his injuries, 50m was a fair price.

Pep and Txiki aren't clairvoyant. They couldn't have anticipated Mendy being injured for 2 seasons straight. Mendy was one of the top LB prospects in Europe prior to his injuries, 50m was a fair price.
It was a fair price. Just can't believe how bad he was after his knee injury

Jeez, that pinhead is still talking baloney?

It was a fair price. Just can't believe how bad he was after his knee injury
Yeah, unfortunate but not playing or training much for 2 seasons will dismantle a player. Sane spent a year out injured and it nearly ruined him.

I remember one of his early matches pre injury against I think Watford where his crosses and movement on the left created a shed load of opportunities for I think Aguero and Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.