Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
The state of this thread. Let me tell you all now. Cucurella is staying at Brighton and I've had it confirmed by someone close to him, that I also know.

It's a nice dream for him and his family, but its coming at the wrong time for them.

He moved to Brighton with a 2 week old baby last year and he and his wife are settled now and she don't want to pack up and move up North where there is no beach, and in her words "agujero de mierda".

He is happy playing for Brighton and will re visit his options next season.

Oh, and some of you need to give your head a wobble thinking you can just point at a player and get him. The arrogance stinks and make you look more tinpot then the Reds, and that takes some doing.
Didn't Tevez leave because we've got no restaurants? Now we can't get a player because he can't take his baby to the beach. I love Manchester but come on we must sort ourselves out

Didn't Tevez leave because we've got no restaurants? Now we can't get a player because he can't take his baby to the beach. I love Manchester but come on we must sort ourselves out
Your right. Mansour needs to build a beech @ the etihad campus. Put a couple of heaters in and bobs your uncle. Instant Spain/Italy/Brazil etc. rename it if needs must -:)

Do you rate him really highly mate? In your opinion can he play at CL level?
In short yes, he will deliver.

I suspect again, we "may" get one more season with Marc until Potter knows he has a ready replacement to continue our progress rather than regress....further to @charliegulls comments....Bloom will have a price and wont stand in Curucellas way, that is the end of the day our model to attract young whizzkid players.

We have one kid from Paraguay just joined and looks the real deal...but Bloom won't sell without a ready replacement which we don't have "yet".

The state of this thread. Let me tell you all now. Cucurella is staying at Brighton and I've had it confirmed by someone close to him, that I also know.

It's a nice dream for him and his family, but its coming at the wrong time for them.

He moved to Brighton with a 2 week old baby last year and he and his wife are settled now and she don't want to pack up and move up North where there is no beach, and in her words "agujero de mierda".

Oh, and some of you need to give your head a wobble thinking you can just point at a player and get him. The arrogance stinks and make you look more tinpot then the Reds, and that takes some doing.
If it's beaches she's after, Formby isn't that far away. And they have red squirrels there and you can't say that about Brighton.

Welcome and many thanks for your insight and concern about the attractiveness of our club. We realise that having to move to a frozen wasteland where you are forever tripping over defecating whippets is a problem for many players so if you go to our forum thread called Collar Site Development you will see how we are addressing this. In a nutshell..

The Beswick Lido will be a private 2.4 mile artificial beach with 1,000 fuck off big infra-red lamps running its entire length (you know the type you get if you have an iguana as a pet, but only much bigger than those). As the clubs research and development arm is as well backed and run as the football team we are also quite close to perfecting artificial sky*. That said we don’t like to leave anything to chance, so we have also commissioned the world’s largest transparent tarpaulin as a contingency. LES, the state-of-the-art Lido Entertainment System will pipe constant Bebel Gilberto and Gypsy-Kings music through the hover loungers to keep the players and their families permanently content. There's loads of other innovations too but anyway, have a look for yourself here and see what you think and thanks once again for your concern.

(*tbh - once it’s perfected we’ll probably scale it up and ruin the Mediterranean package holiday industry in the same way we’ve ruined football).

Stick to booing your manager and team when you’re sat in the top half.

Cucurella is Liking City posts, clearly wants the move for many many reasons.

Brighton will sell, every player has a price just if City want to match it.
To be fair it wasnt all the fans, it came from the corporate area of the ground, i think it was more in frustration at not putting away any of the chances we created, but yes it was embaressing

The state of this thread? Point me to a transfer thread on any forum that isn't similar. You should see the nonsense and arrogance of posters on the North Stand Chat forum (BHA forum for those who do not know). Some of them talk about City as if we are a League One club.

No beaches up north? There are plenty beaches better than Brighton. Brighton beach is not all that. It benefits from being near London. People from Brighton tend to overrate the place and make it sound like it is some kind of dream destination. If it did not have the money from Londoners, it would be no different to Margate.

Sly dig you got in there about Manchester. You clearly know how to use Google translate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.