Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not have a problem with this player obviously good, but with Zinchenko ,Cancelo ,Ake and Laporte all capable one has to go before we buy, most likely Zinchenko, the right back position is more in need, Walker, Cancelo and Stones, one is starting to show signs of age, Stones gets injured looking at the left winger and Cancelo is better on the left than Cucurella.
Now i am not ruling out the possibility of signing James, Spence would be decent as a back up, even Kabore would, be cheap with good prospects but we need a right back more.

Always seems we get held to ransom by some clubs Brighton apparently wanting £50 mill plus yet surprisingly sell bissouma to spurs for around £25mill without a problem which seems low ..

Always seems we get held to ransom by some clubs Brighton apparently wanting £50 mill plus yet surprisingly sell bissouma to spurs for around £25mill without a problem which seems low ..
Apples and oranges, not to mention that just because they want £50mill doesn't mean they're getting it. Wasn't Mane supposed to be going for £43mill which turned out nowhere near the mark on the same day he signed?

I'll eat my words if he's shit when he joins us, but honestly I think a few blues will be surprised at how good he is. I still stand by my comment of if he joins Pep will make him the best left back in the world. If I could compare him to a player he's a left back Dani Alves
I’m with you here! Looks, stats and in action, a fantastic fit

Do not have a problem with this player obviously good, but with Zinchenko ,Cancelo ,Ake and Laporte all capable one has to go before we buy, most likely Zinchenko, the right back position is more in need, Walker, Cancelo and Stones, one is starting to show signs of age, Stones gets injured looking at the left winger and Cancelo is better on the left than Cucurella.
Now i am not ruling out the possibility of signing James, Spence would be decent as a back up, even Kabore would, be cheap with good prospects but we need a right back more.
Surely he takes Mendy’s place in the squad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.