Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many panic merchants on this forum. If we don't get a replacement for Zinchenko, who after all, wasn't the greatest of LBS we will just go with what we have. And thats Cancelo and Wilson-Esbrand. We also have Ake as back up

Don't forget McAtee, Pep will convert him into complete fullback by the end of this season.

I like our policy of not standing in the way of people that want to go, I think it will benefit us long term.

And I dont think letting Zin go now will cost us anything, he was a back up left back.

Personally I think the price Brighton are rumoured to want for Cucarella is too high, and if a deal doesn't get done because of that there will be consequences for them. If their business plan is to recruit players with a view to them moving on, this sort of thing won't help with that.

But, its their right to ask what they want, and if it does or doesnt cost them long term that's totally their business. We just need to worry about ourselves. If we still think there's a chance we'll get him for a price that's acceptable to us we should carry on. When that doesn't seem a possibility then we should move on.

What we shouldn't do is panic, just because the season is starting in a week. If and when we buy a new left back it will be for years, not weeks. And we have more than enough to start the season.
It will only come back to haunt Brighton IF the player is not the real deal and loses form.

They appear to think that won't be the case and with his age, if he continues to improve there is a very good argument his value and suitors will increase even more.

City fucked up letting Zinchenko go 1st absalute Steel for Arsenal

Yes I understand it wasn't without tears but to let him go then try to sign a fullback its fucking really poor from Tixi
This isn't getting done now imo, Cancelo & Ake it is with young Josh as back up

Hope I'm wrong
In going yes but if you think 35m for Zinchenko is a steel, I think your very wrong.

Of course Simon Stone reports it as 'Brighton end talks with Manchester City......
Quelle surprise!

So many panic merchants on this forum. If we don't get a replacement for Zinchenko, who after all, wasn't the greatest of LBS we will just go with what we have. And thats Cancelo and Wilson-Esbrand. We also have Ake as back up
And Kalvin Phillips......

Sorry but Wilson-Esbrand had a lovely cameo in a friendly, clearly a very talented kid but he ain't going anywhere near this team apart from a couple of cup games against lower league teams.

Will be interesting if Brighton ever show up looking for City players. Get where they're coming from, but personally think it's a very short term view. Both clubs will be looking to do business somewhere down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.