March for the Alternative-26th March

ernesto said:
SWP's back said:
Now you see why you think I am patronising.

Maybe if you actually formed a coherant argument like tuertsboots, you wouldn't think that.

You didn't answer the question.
and you think you are coherent trying at every oppertunity to belittle people, sarcasm as they say is the lowest form of wit.

I have to take serious issue with this.

It is, Sir, the highest form of wit in Christendom.

ernesto said:
SWP's back said:
I'll take that as no answer
take it anyway you want, prat

Just reading this on an iPhone so maybe I have missed something. It us a fair question as nobody is entitled to be provided with a decent living. I am currently in Miami on business and the situation is just as difficult over here. The difference is that folk don't get the same level of benefits so they do whatever job they can get and their workforce moves house to get work. I suppose that's why their economy recovers quicker than ours

I shall be in front of the tv with a few cans and crisps watching Sky news showing us the police bludgeoning the nutters who think they can change this govt's plans.

Ronnie the Rep said:
ernesto said:
take it anyway you want, prat

Just reading this on an iPhone so maybe I have missed something. It us a fair question as nobody is entitled to be provided with a decent living. I am currently in Miami on business and the situation is just as difficult over here. The difference is that folk don't get the same level of benefits so they do whatever job they can get and their workforce moves house to get work. I suppose that's why their economy recovers quicker than ours
My point exactly.

Ps- lucky bastard!!

SWP's back said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
My point exactly.

Ps- lucky bastard!!
absolute crap.

SWP's back said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
My point exactly.

Ps- lucky bastard!!
So are you saying we simply up sticks and move? We have lowest social mobility since about 1930

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.