March for the Alternative-26th March

tueartsboots said:
SWP's back said:
My point exactly.

Ps- lucky bastard!!
So are you saying we simply up sticks and move? We have lowest social mobility since about 1930
I did (from lancaster) but it doesn't suit everyone.

Pick on ronnie, im off to bed.

tueartsboots said:
SWP's back said:
My point exactly.

Ps- lucky bastard!!
So are you saying we simply up sticks and move? We have lowest social mobility since about 1930

Not at all. Just that over here they don't expect the government to provide enough help to live on so they know they have to look after themselves. There is a noticeable can do attitude that is sometimes missing in the UK. I am not saying it is better, just different.

Btw this is a working trip- although I am in a Mexican restaurant on south beach drinking a corona lol

SWP's back said:
tueartsboots said:

Night Sweep, btw I moved from Stranraer to Dumfries SW Scotland to London, been U/E for 12 months- I will find away to move but doesn't mean it's easy to get a job.<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:56 pm --<br /><br />
Ronnie the Rep said:
tueartsboots said:

Not at all. Just that over here they don't expect the government to provide enough help to live on so they know they have to look after themselves. There is a noticeable can do attitude that is sometimes missing in the UK. I am not saying it is better, just different.

Btw this is a working trip- although I am in a Mexican restaurant on south beach drinking a corona lol
Nice !

tueartsboots said:
SWP's back said:

Night Sweep, btw I moved from Stranraer to Dumfries SW Scotland to London, been U/E for 12 months- I will find away to move but doesn't mean it's easy to get a job.

-- Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:56 pm --

Ronnie the Rep said:

Nice !

Sure but I earned it. I work very long hours and am away from home a lot

Ronnie the Rep said:
tueartsboots said:
Night Sweep, btw I moved from Stranraer to Dumfries SW Scotland to London, been U/E for 12 months- I will find away to move but doesn't mean it's easy to get a job.

-- Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:56 pm --

Nice !

Sure but I earned it. I work very long hours and am away from home a lot
Not knocking you Ronnie, thought you would realise that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.