March for the Alternative-26th March

For all those travelling to the Embankment on the 26th, be loud be proud and be true to your beliefs, I will be at the City Hall in Belfast for the ICTU-NICICTU held rally opposing the idealogical driven destruction of our once great public services and in opposition to the condem alliance and their attempts to crucify the working people of this nation.

Read yesterday that Plymouth sent 1 coach to the 50,000 student march. On the 26th March Plymouth are sending 24 coaches.

Alternative my arse.

If there is an alternative to civil service job cuts why the fuck didn't the last government implement them. Oh no...they just went around HIRING more and more people.

What's the betting that the march turns into another riot costing this country millions of pounds. Keep going lads...5 more riots and all the cuts will have beem worthless.

I won't be attending. I'll be sat in my big office tuning into Sky and cheering the bloys in blue (not City).

SWP's back said:
I won't be attending. I'll be sat in my big office tuning into Sky and cheering the bloys in blue (not City).

As will I- I hope the police are given free reign on this feckless, work shy, free loading, sniveling, jealous, losers.

What kind of people are allowed to just swan off and not work for a day because they want to have a ruck and cause civil disobedience (and believe me thats whats going to happen!)

1) Unemployed/unemployable

2) The far left PS workers.

Both sets we could do without.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
SWP's back said:

As will I- I hope the police are given free reign on this feckless, work shy, free loading, sniveling, jealous, losers.

What kind of people are allowed to just swan off and not work for a day because they want to have a ruck and cause civil disobedience (and believe me thats whats going to happen!)

Ever heard of the European Working Time directive?
Or the right to a private life?
Or a weekend?
Why should cheif executives in public limited companies (like G4S, capita etc etc) that Milk Snatcher sold off to her cronies, be given MILLIONS of pounds per year while the workers that earn their wage are stuck on the NMW and often in Fuel Poverty?
Why should bankers be given MILLIONS in BONUS payments on top of already VERY VERY Lucrative saleries?
There is an alternative to the widespread destruction of the fabric of this country and that is why I and many many others will be protesting.
Oh btw, I am posting this from home on a days leave, are you doing the same?

law74 said:
Why should cheif executives in public limited companies (like G4S, capita etc etc) that Milk Snatcher sold off to her cronies, be given MILLIONS of pounds per year while the workers that earn their wage are stuck on the NMW and often in Fuel Poverty?
Why should bankers be given MILLIONS in BONUS payments on top of already VERY VERY Lucrative saleries?

Banks and PLCs are private companies and as such are entitled to pay their employees as they see fit from their profits. If I employ a CEO who can increase the profits of my company say by 10M, I would have no problem in rewarding him/her with substantial bonuses and salary.

I assume their salaries/bonuses are part of their contracts and I'm sure you wouldn't agree with employers not paying staff what they are contractually entitled to.

law74 said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

Or a weekend?
There is an alternative to the widespread destruction of the fabric of this country and that is why I and many many others will be protesting.

Because life is not fair- deal with it.<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:50 am --<br /><br />
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
law74 said:
Or a weekend?

Because life is not fair- deal with it.

Bankers who earn massive a bonus have done so through exceptional performance in most cases and if they get millions they have more than likely made BILLIONS for their company and this country.

All these fools moaning about bankers should do some research and realise just what would happen if there was no Canary Wharf etc...... we'd be in fookin' meltdown.

law74 said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

Or a weekend?

No I am replying at work. In my office, that I own, as I run a successful business.

Why should footballers be paid MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of pounds and also receive MILLIONS in image rights and still get bonuses for hitting targets?

The same goes for movie stars etc etc. If you chose a PROFESSION that, if successful (due to hard work, skill and general brilliance), why should you not get paid the goin market rate just because some people chose different paths and have not been as successful.

I always find this far left crap quite hypocritical among City fans that watch the most expensively assembled team in history, getting paid hundreds of thousands per week.

If you want to complain about public wasting of money then you may wish to look into the Billions that were spent by Labour on middle management in the NHS or the TENS OF BILLIONS spent on one illegal war and one ill advised one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.