Marcos Lopes

nehe11 said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
Malty said:
The next big Portugal superstar. Step aside, C.Ronaldo.

On the bench against Arsenal i hope.

Classic OTT
haha this!

Think every fan really wants a young player in their team to watch grow and break through that's why allot of players in youth teams get well over hyped. I dare not go near RAWK to see who they are comparing sterling to.

Mark - TheBlue said:
nehe11 said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
Classic OTT
haha this!

Think every fan really wants a young player in their team to watch grow and break through that's why allot of players in youth teams get well over hyped. I dare not go near RAWK to see who they are comparing sterling to.

Correct that every fan wants a young player to grow and properly break though but hopefully not too many fans go for the over hyping which can't help.

Lopes is very humble and grounded so I don't think the hype will go to his head. Stayed behind for extra training the day after he scored for the first team. It's Bruma at Sporting (who we have been trying to buy for a while) who is getting the "next Ronaldo" hype, probably best if Lopes gets no "next Someone" tags attached to him... unnecessary hype. BTW the next Ibrahimovic could play for the U21s on Monday. :)

Mancio said:
guidetti will never do it at City's level , lopes and pozo could

Won't get a chance whilst Balotelli is at City. All young strikers will be held back by Mancini to give Mario his 10,11 and 12 chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.