Marcos Lopes

Look a proper footballer. Really looking forward to seeing his development.

BillyShears said:
Look a proper footballer. Really looking forward to seeing his development.

And that is the word, to many having wet dreams already, he looks promising, let him develop without the pressure of being hailed as the second coming, leave that to the rags!!!

Super David Silva 21 said:
Anybody notice last night Sky had him down for one assist???

Wankers.
Better than Goal, they called him Miguel lopes and had Clichy credited for the first cross and no mention of the dribble for the second.

blinkblue said:
Surely we can make a Lopes song out of 'When I'm 64' by The Beatles?

When he gets older, losing his flair
Many years from now
Will he still be playing in the blue and white?
Marcos Lopes dynamite!
The fans are all waiting at quarter to three,
Will you show me more?
He plays next to Nasri,
He's better than Messi,
Number sixty four!

can't see it catching on somehow

Super David Silva 21 said:
Anybody notice last night Sky had him down for one assist???

Wankers.

They have given his other to jizzypants! ;-)

Have to say, think I have underestimated this lad.

Three attributes I did not realise he had - tenacity, strength and ball control. A bit of a cross between Silva & Aguero with that and his low center of gravity which seems to wriggle him through tackles that he has no right to get past.

Good start, hope he continues improving, as said it was one game and plenty more trials to overcome. If he does keep on progressing well we could have an excellent player on our hands and save ourselves several million.

Wouldn't mind Kolarov taking him aside for some shooting practice, a hard shot on that left foot would expand his game and keep opponents guessing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.