Mario, time to say goodbye?

There is one simple fact here.

Mario needs to realise that he has a reputation with both other teams and referee's.

Only he can change that, and in order to do that he has to put up with people kicking and pushing him. Eventually the referee's will start to award him freekicks.

Whilst he carries on thinking he should not be tackled, falling over or reacting by stamping etc then he will get no where.

Personally I doubt he could, so I think he will leave, probably in the summer, and I will be a sad pander.

I genuinely wouldn't swap him for Messi. He may be a ridiculously unreliable temperamental enigma, but he embodies the soul of the club and there isn't a single player in the world that has his natural ability and he will win us trophies single-handedly if we stick with him mark my words.

No other player have given City so much free marketing as Mario.

Thanks to him ours club/brand/sponsors are in newspapers around the world every week

How many games have he won for us? 3? 4? games? hes a winner, a damn good player!

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
I hope we stick by him, as ferguson did with Cantona. It could end in tears, of course, but if he's driven out of our game because of incompetent officials and the media then football in this country is headed into the gutter.
When Ballo stops fuckin about on the pitch, which he has been doin big time and get down to some serious hard work and concentrate totally on his game, we might actually see the gifted great player he really is. Why do you think Mancini is sticking by him. he,s hoping he might actually fuckin wake up one of these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.