Mario's ban is up......

On the bench, maybe, rather he was nowhere near match day preperations at this moment in time.

Now is not the time for disruption and splitting up Kun And Tevez the way they are playing would be pure madness!!!

It seems clear that despite what Tevez has done he is still more popular with the players than Mario is.

Regardless of how much of a hothead he is, the guy always lifts in big matches.. Think 6-1, Fa Cup semi final and final @ wembley last year, even in the Napoli game away he was the best player imo.. Wouldnt surprise me at all if Bobby starts him but i hope he doesnt. Bring him on in the 70th minute to replace Barry and let him reveal "YOLO"

at this stage of his development, on balance it would be handing the rags/refs a golden opportunity to reduce us to ten men.
Better judges than me talk about his amazing talent, only seen flashes of it myself, plenty of petulance and "losing it" more like.
The atmosphere will have everybody on pure adrenaline, can we afford the loosest of loose cannons in a minefield of a match with so much at stake ?
If refs treated him like rooney ( blind- eyed, over-indulgent tolerance, same for scholes) then it would be less of a madness to pick him.
No-brainer for me, the guy must not start until his brain matches his talent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.