Mark Hughes....and thank you Mark Huighes [Merged]

Re: Thank you Mark Hughes

SambaMike said:
I'm slightly disappointed at the sacking of Hughes, but if I'm honest after some of the performances over the recent weeks I'm not surprised. Hughesy has built some solid foundations for the club to build on. He has got us into our first semi-final in years and left us within touching distance of the top 4. He has signed some of the best players in the world and some battlers who are much needed when you have the likes of Robinho in your side.

Mark Hughes I am very grateful for your contribution to our football club and I thank you for everything you have done for us.

100% agreed.

Re: Joke!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wenger won the title with arsenal in his first full season, when they hadnt even been in the running before!!!!

Hughes fucked up, plain and simple, given every chance to make it and he failed, he lost the team on wednesday it was clear for everyone to see

Kidd is 1 of the best assistants in the prem, far fucking better than clueless bowen
Mancini i dont know, i do know he was out of work for 2 years due to contract issues with inter

snip said:
Disgusted with the club today.
When will they learn!!!
23 managers in how many years?????
6th in league semi of cup,management team that have overhauled the internals of the club.
British manager who is managing the team that he has signed for 5 months and we sack him.
F**kin brilliant City F**kin brilliant
Ferguson and wenger how long before they turned into top teams?
They both spent money(dont throw in how much has been spent as it is relevant to the era.

Mancini not worked for 2 years!!!
Even clubs in his own country are not falling over themselves for his services.
Kidd failed manager......obviously put there by the joke of a board as the sweetner, ex city player blah blah.
Ive seen City win the league and cups and now as a 51 year old supporter im disgusted and shocked at the stupidity of the club.
So in 6 months mancini hasnt done anything what then????
Next
Next
Next
A F**kin joke of a club

When will they learn!!!!!!

I didn't realise Fergie and Wenger were given £200million pounds to spend on improving their clubs in the first 12 months.

Thanks for all you did Mark.

article-1237167-07A880BE000005DC-127_468x484.jpg

snip said:
Disgusted with the club today.
When will they learn!!!
23 managers in how many years?????
6th in league semi of cup,management team that have overhauled the internals of the club.
British manager who is managing the team that he has signed for 5 months and we sack him.
F**kin brilliant City F**kin brilliant
Ferguson and wenger how long before they turned into top teams?
They both spent money(dont throw in how much has been spent as it is relevant to the era.

Mancini not worked for 2 years!!!
Even clubs in his own country are not falling over themselves for his services.
Kidd failed manager......obviously put there by the joke of a board as the sweetner, ex city player blah blah.
Ive seen City win the league and cups and now as a 51 year old supporter im disgusted and shocked at the stupidity of the club.
So in 6 months mancini hasnt done anything what then????
Next
Next

bullshit! kidd worked at ot under AF many years,mancini has turned work down over the period you mention,shall we carry on letting in goals at the rate of 3 a game all because you think we are a joke are you happy watching the worst defense in the lge a defense MH did not have a clue how to sort out
Next
A F**kin joke of a club

When will they learn!!!!!!

Yes thank you Mark for the embarrasing cup exits to Brighton and Forest last season. Thanks for not having a clue how to play the one world class player we have. Thanks for fucking up Ireland after having a superb season last year. Thanks for wasting £50m on a defence that has let in 3 goals in 3 concecutive games in a week. Thanks for getting us to the semi finals of the league cup at the expense of two championship sides and two premier league sides. Thanks for boring the fuck out of me with your dull uninspiring press conference.

Basically thanks for fuck all, TTFN.

Cheers Hughes, set the foundations for the future, ill take that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.