Mark Hughes....and thank you Mark Huighes [Merged]

Re: Thank you Mark Hughes

thank you mark hughes for your contribution to our club, and some of the signings you made were great

Immaculate Pasta said:
Yes thank you Mark for the embarrasing cup exits to Brighton and Forest last season. Thanks for not having a clue how to play the one world class player we have. Thanks for fucking up Ireland after having a superb season last year. Thanks for wasting £50m on a defence that has let in 3 goals in 3 concecutive games in a week. Thanks for getting us to the semi finals of the league cup at the expense of two championship sides and two premier league sides. Thanks for boring the fuck out of me with your dull uninspiring press conference.

Basically thanks for fuck all, TTFN.
this is how i feel too ,but somewhere deep inside i feel a little respect,and wish him all the best

Re: Joke!!!!!!!!!!!!

i m flabbergasted , i felt for hughes today and really believe he loved this club. i hope to see him back on our side again. really, it was too soon to change-the way the league has gone thus far it was new grounds for the taking. i m numb.....just want to thank mark hughes for all his effort and wish him all the best for the future.any true blue would!

It's a shame it had to end like this. If not for a few poor offsides call and a disputed amount of extra time and we may be in fourth place and Hughes is still here, but what's done is done. All the best to Mark in the future... hopefully Mancini will get the job done.

The Fixer said:
According to sky sources mancini deal agreed on december 2nd the day we played Arsenal he's been a dead man walking!!
if this is true i have no respect whatsoever for garry cook and the owners

I agree with the OP, MH has given us some outstanding players with the help of the big mans cash and some very good foundations for the new guy to build on.
Many thanks Mark I just hope this doesn't come back to bite us on the arse.

snip said:
Disgusted with the club today.
When will they learn!!!
23 managers in how many years?????
6th in league semi of cup,management team that have overhauled the internals of the club.
British manager who is managing the team that he has signed for 5 months and we sack him.
F**kin brilliant City F**kin brilliant
Ferguson and wenger how long before they turned into top teams?
They both spent money(dont throw in how much has been spent as it is relevant to the era.

Mancini not worked for 2 years!!!
Even clubs in his own country are not falling over themselves for his services.
Kidd failed manager......obviously put there by the joke of a board as the sweetner, ex city player blah blah.
Ive seen City win the league and cups and now as a 51 year old supporter im disgusted and shocked at the stupidity of the club.
So in 6 months mancini hasnt done anything what then????
Next
Next
Next
A F**kin joke of a club

When will they learn!!!!!!
You're acting like a 15 year old supporter

OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM MCFC.CO.UK BYE MARK HUGHES

Manchester City FC can confirm that it has today terminated the contract of Mark Hughes.
In giving reason for the termination Chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak said:

“Prior to the current season beginning, with significant investment in players and infrastructure in place, the consensus between the Board and coaching staff was that appropriate agreed targets should be set for the 2009/2010 season.

“The targets were agreed as a result of the player acquisition strategy of the club being radically accelerated in the summer as a result of very favourable conditions for any buying club. It was also based on the fact that the infrastructure of the club had been overhauled completely at great cost in order to create the best possible environment for the team.

“A return of two wins in 11 Premier League games is clearly not in line with the targets that were agreed and set. Sheikh Mansour and the Board felt that there was no evidence that the situation would fundamentally change. This is a particularly difficult announcement given the personal investment over the past 15 months on all sides and we would like to put on record our respect for and thanks to Mark Hughes and we wish him the best in his future career.”

Manchester City Football Club can confirm the appointment, with immediate effect on a permanent contract, of Roberto Mancini and are also pleased to announce that Brian Kidd will join Roberto as assistant manager.

Commenting on the appointment, Khaldoon Al Mubarak said: “Roberto is a hugely experienced manager with a proven track record of winning trophies and championships. His experience and track record speak for themselves. What is absolutely clear is that Roberto believes in Manchester City’s potential to achieve at the highest level and importantly in his own ability to make this happen. My hope is that our incredible fans will join us in welcoming Roberto to the football club.”

Mark Bowen, Eddie Niedzwiecki, Kevin Hitchcock and Glyn Hodges have also left the Club and further appointments will be announced in due course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.