Mark Hughes' exit from Manchester City

Ricster said:
twinkletoes said:
If the cap fits...

Seriously are you just on the wind up mate? Cos your constant targetting of Rammy is plain to see.

You're really losing the argument here, mate, to be brutally honest.

You lost it when you made that stupid remark about "spoiled brat syndrome"

The simple fact is that everyone that thinks Hughes is doing a great job does so because they are rags, and still love him from his time at the sty.

I'll repeat this over and over again even though I know this isn't true. Just trying to fit in with the debating style of a few on here.

I do find it interesting though, that the ones that refuse to hear a bad word about Hughes, seem to talk about the rags an awful lot. They're quite obsessive about it.

twinkletoes said:
Ricster said:
Seriously are you just on the wind up mate? Cos your constant targetting of Rammy is plain to see.

Are you being paranoid on his behalf?

People are being constructive in this thread and explaing things and also showing links to back up their views. Its simple really, if you dont like all the negativity leave us to it.

Didsbury Dave said:
Ricster said:

You're really losing the argument here, mate, to be brutally honest.

You lost it when you made that stupid remark about "spoiled brat syndrome"

I hold your opinion in such high regard that I take it all back but if the cap fits...

Ricster said:
twinkletoes said:
Are you being paranoid on his behalf?

People are being constructive in this thread and explaing things and also showing links to back up their views. Its simple really, if you dont like all the negativity leave us to it.

People are giving their opinions, the same as I am.

If you don't like it go and live in Russia.

moomba said:
I do find it interesting though, that the ones that refuse to hear a bad word about Hughes, seem to talk about the rags an awful lot. They're quite obsessive about it.

Now that's an interesting premise and one I'll keep an eye out for.

There are conclusions I could draw from that....

twinkletoes said:
Ricster said:

People are giving their opinions, the same as I am.

If you don't like it go and live in Russia.

You sound like a spoilt brat now? ;-)

Since West Brom in Dec 08 I have been a Hughes outer. His supporters at that stage said lets give him until the end of the season. Then it was lets give him until Christmas and now it is until the end of this season.

The goalposts keep moving while the performances remain substandard.

While outers are accused of being Rags I have come to the conclusion that the inners are MH and Bowen and various other backroom staff under a variety of bluemoon usernames.

I can sincerely find no other reason for this undying support for our manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.