Mark Hughes' exit from Manchester City

robbieh said:
Since West Brom in Dec 08 I have been a Hughes outer. His supporters at that stage said lets give him until the end of the season. Then it was lets give him until Christmas and now it is until the end of this season.

The goalposts keep moving while the performances remain substandard.

While outers are accused of being Rags I have come to the conclusion that the inners are MH and Bowen and various other backroom staff under a variety of bluemoon usernames.

I can sincerely find no other reason for this undying support for our manager.

I reckon twinkletoes is Scott Sellars

robbieh said:
Since West Brom in Dec 08 I have been a Hughes outer. His supporters at that stage said lets give him until the end of the season. Then it was lets give him until Christmas and now it is until the end of this season.

While outers are accused of being Rags I have come to the conclusion that the inners are MH and Bowen and various other backroom staff under a variety of bluemoon usernames.

BING!

Ricster said:
robbieh said:

I reckon twinkletoes is Scott Sellars

I reckon you are Nigel Gleghorn.

twinkletoes said:
Ricster said:
Close, but Gerry Creaney ;)

I was referring to his dynamic insights he makes on GMR.

He is only expressing his opinions mate.

If you dont like it, you could always go and live in...............

robbieh said:

Most stupid post ever on Bluemoon probably.

Sensible people said he needs more than a few games and preferably three seasons. I have come to the conclusion that the "outers" are proof that Care in the Community isn't working.

twinkletoes said:
blueinsa said:
He is only expressing his opinions mate.

If you dont like it, you could always go and live in...............

Do you actually say anything constructive?

pmsl, oh the irony!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.