Mark Hughes' exit from Manchester City

Sensible people said he needs more than a few games and preferably three seasons. I have come to the conclusion that the "outers" are proof that Care in the Community isn't working.

He's had around 80 games, not just a few!

2 seasons is more than enough to judge any manager.

Unless we go into freefall, I don't think he should be sacked yet. But if we're not top 4 come May he has to go. Maybe, just maybe if we just miss out by a point or two and win a trophy he might save his skin.

But even then I doubt it.

To summarise, I don't want him out now. But I certainly don't think that those who do are evidence of "care in the community". That's a ridiculous statement to make, PB, to be honest. I thought you had more sense.

twinkletoes said:
blueinsa said:
pmsl, oh the irony!

...supporting City and living in South Africa.

I know, fancy that, must have been something to do with being born and raised in Heywood and only moving out here when i was 37!

Tell me, what does it feel like being handed your arse on a plate?

Your support of Hughes is admirable and i respect your opinion, however your personalisation of the debate is childish and does your arguments no good.

IMO.

Prestwich_Blue said:
robbieh said:
Since West Brom in Dec 08 I have been a Hughes outer. His supporters at that stage said lets give him until the end of the season. Then it was lets give him until Christmas and now it is until the end of this season.

The goalposts keep moving while the performances remain substandard.

While outers are accused of being Rags I have come to the conclusion that the inners are MH and Bowen and various other backroom staff under a variety of bluemoon usernames.

I can sincerely find no other reason for this undying support for our manager.
Most stupid post ever on Bluemoon probably.

Sensible people said he needs more than a few games and preferably three seasons. I have come to the conclusion that the "outers" are proof that Care in the Community isn't working.

LOL...

I've come to the conclusion that on every Hughes In/Out thread there are essentially the same people saying the same things in different ways. There's always the occasional shining beacon of originality but even that's become very rare. Seems it's all been said before...

blueinsa said:
twinkletoes said:
...supporting City and living in South Africa.

I know, fancy that, must have been something to do with being born and raised in Heywood and only moving out here when i was 37!

Your support of Hughes is admirable and i respect your opinion, however your personalisation of the debate is childish and does your arguments no good.

IMO.

Going all serious now, diddums.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Sensible people said he needs more than a few games and preferably three seasons.

Do you think Pearce should have been given another season on that basis?

moomba said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Sensible people said he needs more than a few games and preferably three seasons.

Do you think Pearce should have been given another season on that basis?

PEARCE OUT, WARDLE OUT, MAKIN' OUT IS FUN...

twinkletoes said:
blueinsa said:

IMO.

Going all serious now, diddums.

Why the ridiculous comment about where i live and why do i support City?

You are digging yourself in deeper mate!

Will you two leave it?

There are some of us on here who want to repeat ourselves endlessly.

Hughes must go.
No he musn't
Top 4 is the target
top 6 is fine
You hate him coz he's a rag
No I don't

Return to top.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.