Martin Demichelis (continued)

A great player who will be very hard to displace from the starting eleven next season. He has developed an excellent partnership with Vinny and it is going to take a great centre half to take his place next season.

For me he should remain first choice.

I loved his celebration with the trophy yesterday when he leapt in the air in front of the South stand,pure joy,top man and a class defender once he got used to the pace of the premier league,proved all the critics wrong.

Noticed he was straight in when there was a bit of nonsense after Kun dealt out a little payback in the last few mins, he backed them the f*ck up big time.

Delighted his class has shown through after a rocky start, reading situations and snuffing any danger out is becoming a bit of a trade mark.

tbh most of us slated him, but boy has upped his game, most improved player of last couple months for sure.

take a bow mdm

I love the Pony tail warrior something about him which City fans identify with maybe the triumph after such a bad start but yeah I agree with a lot of the comments about his personality and you can tell he is popular in the dressing room

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.