Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's poor. Makes a lot of poor decisions and his total lack of pace makes it impossible to recover. Was 50% responsible for the first goal and totally responsible for the second. Regularly makes bizarre decisions that leaves the defense totally exposed. Don't get why he started over Lescott. has been playing better of late.

pudge said:
Don't understand why there's not the same hesitance to start two right footed CBs as there is for two left footers

I think the hesitance is not to play a CB on any side he may not be used to. As most are right footed they will more often have played at some stage in their careers on the left hand side beside another right footer.

It's not often that both CB's are left footed so a leftie may never have been forced to play on the right side with any regularity in his career.

He's costing us a few goals is MD. I hope Pellegrini doesn't have blind faith in him cause he paid a few quid for him, he should play zab, vinny, joleon and gael against the Saints. Balance of team will be much better and we need to be solid if we want to win at St Mary's.

AshtonBlueMooner said:
He's costing us a few goals is MD. I hope Pellegrini doesn't have blind faith in him cause he paid a few quid for him, he should play zab, vinny, joleon and gael against the Saints. Balance of team will be much better and we need to be solid if we want to win at St Mary's.

Think he just ran out of gas and switched off a little bit at the end of the baggies game. Decent enough to be in the rotation, and will be back soon enough with nastasic now out. But I agree I wouldnt mind seeing Lescott Saturday

Len Rum said:
Rotation alone would justify J Lo's selection, but also the Saints like whipping in the high crosses so his strength in the air is needed.

Agree - both of their goals last night were as a result of high crosses in the box. Lescott for me for the Southampton game. Just hope he doesn't get pressed into making a mistake when he has the ball.

Dont think hes done too badly but how he got caught out yesterday for Anichebes goal was ridiculous. Hes a 32 year old with champions league experience and he couldn't guess which way that big lump was going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.