Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Demichelis out - six weeks

pinkwheeltrim said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
What the fuck are we doing in training? That's the third one at least who's been injured in a training session.

It's the new 'intense' training sessions you were all wanking over a few weeks ago!
What do you mean ALL
I certainly wasnt, theres no need for ''intense'' training nowadays, these players are already superfit...well YaYa might not be sometimes.....one good training session a day is enough, not all this 2 and 3 sessions, its bollocks

Jumanji said:
sam-caddick said:
marco said:
vinny shoud be back for the derby

I am pretty sure Pellegrini said he would be out for longer than expected, the time scale he gave to the press indicated he would be out for the derby.

That's what I thought.
I think he was giving the total layoff, not how much was left.

That would be a pretty long groin injury.

I don't remember Pellers saying 'longer than expected', did he? That would change my interpretation.
"(There is) nothing new with Vincent. Doctors said from the beginning it could last for six weeks. We will see next week how he improves but less than one month is impossible."

No exact timeline and if I remember correctly it worked out to be a month exactly from the derby so there's a chance, I hope. Maybe it's just to keep United on their toes.

Time for reinforcement at the back I think :-)

------------------------------ Hart -----------------------------------------

Richards Zabba Boyata Lescott Nastastic Clichy Kolorov

------------Yaya ------ Fernandino ------Silva ----------------------

------------------------------ Aguero -------------------------------------

Hmmm, PhysioRoom has Vinny's scheduled return set for 4th October, the week after the derby.

ANY1aBLUE said:
Another great bit of business then......................at his age, this could be career threatening. However, we should still get him out there on crutches, as he'll still be better than Lescott- even if he went round on all fours................
yeh, but he`s pellegrini`s man & he`s cheaper than kolo

Fookin training injuries - wtf are they doing when there´s no game for a fortnight? Surely they should be maintaining fitness more than serious training matches at full throttle
We really are fooked if VK isn´t ready - fookin disaster!! I´m expecting more bad news over the next few days

Really hope Kompany speeds up recovering. Pellegrini will need to work some miracles if we are to win games over the next few weeks.

I hope Rodwell is practicing his defending this week... hes played there before, he has twice the pace of garcia, reads the game well and I really think he could turn out to be our 3rd choice central defender!

I think we have to go with three in midfield for the time being, we can't take risks going all out attack and leaving the current defence exposed.

I originally said play with Boyata and Nastastic but more I think about it it's too risky, we need eperience in Lescott even if I don't rate him without Vinny next to him.

Midfield and defence:

-----Yaya-------------Fernandinho-----

------------Rodwell/Milner--------------

Clichy--Lescott--Nastasic--Zabaleta

--------------------Hart---------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.