MartinO'Neill

Re: MON resigns

Wow its gone pear shaped down at Villa Park by the looks of it.

SPuds ITK saying Lerner accepted 2 from jenas, bentley and keane for Ashley Young - no extra cash for MON to spend. Ireland for Milner - no cash from that deal for MON to spend. MON walks.

Why dont we try and swap Ashley Young for SWP and a load of cash ? the wheels are comming off at Villa surely all their best players are fair game now ?

Makes you wonder if this has something to do with the Milner episode ???

Would the Yank Lerner,let O`Neill have any of the proposed £20+M from City to be used for extra team strenghtening ??

Lerner was over in England at the weekend.

Did O`Neil ever want Stevie Ireland as part of the deal ??

Something very strange,but as usual CITY will get the blame for something.

lol but my honest sympathy to Villa and O`Neill.

MCFC BOB said:
According to my friends on Facebook:

'Martin O'Neill has walked? Probably because of Milner? Another reason why City are ruining the PL'.

YEP, ITS OUR FAULT!
Tbf your dress sense probably meant your friends are gimps to start with, that quote just confirmed it though.

I've been told he wanted Pienaar at any price , Everton said ok but £15m and Lerner said no , so this was the last straw with Milner defo going and Ashley Young nearly certainly on his way ,.. and possibly Agbonlahor , Lerner wants to balance the books

MCFC BOB said:

'Martin O'Neill has walked? Probably because of Milner? Another reason why City are ruining the PL'.

YEP, ITS OUR FAULT!

Oh, never mind ;)

Blue Smarties said:
MCFC BOB said:

YEP, ITS OUR FAULT!
Tbf your dress sense probably meant your friends are gimps to start with, that quote just confirmed it though.
Haha. ^^

Bloody hell - this is getting ridiculous. They're looking to blame us for everything now.

Here's what officially happened.

Martin O'Neill didn't want to sell Milner to city. This lead to Roberto Mancini getting annoyed, he always gets what he wants. So basically Mancini used his contacts to give O'Neill an offer he couldnt refuse.... He refused.
This morning O'Neill woke up with a horses head in his bed and a thank you note for selling us Milner, Signed.. R. Mancini.

True story guys!

Re: MON resigns

LOL this is my take

we have bid 10 mil +

roque-santa-cruz-in-a-man-city-shirt-454093452.jpg

+

d_1586.jpg

and this was accepted, then oneil was told he had a tantrum cos he didnt like the colour of the table, and walked out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.