Mason Greenwood released on bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody on the CAF bumped this thread to continue discussing Greenwood.

Apaprently the Greenwood thread was pulled because it was a sh*tfest

Guessing, there was a minority of diehard Rags supporting and sticking up for Greenwood?

50424-BAF-6-FFE-4085-974-A-48-AC5-F4-B66-CB.jpg

I actually don’t think we do all get tarred with the same brush (well we do sometimes but only in “men” jokes in my experience, which are funny and are meant to be stereotypical rather than truthful). We know women don’t think that all men are like ‘this/that’.

Plus there is a minority of domestic violence perpetrators who are women as well, so we know it can work the other way. I work at a school and we do training on a number of things and domestic violence/abuse has been one of them and I remember being surprised at the stats on how many men were victims of domestic violence/abuse at the hands of women.

It’s definitely a topic schools should not ignore, be it in classes or assemblies I would say. There would/should be a chance to make a big impact on some teenage boys (though I take you point about male victims too) by linking the issue to someone who most of them will know of, maybe even aspire to.
It doesn’t look like there’ll be many positives to come out of this, but maybe that could be one (in time).

I disagree you are asking too much of someone, especially as you know no details.

It may be Southgate who has refused to work with him.

I’ll ask you a question, do you think Pep knew that Mendy was being investigated for rape prior to him being officially charged?

If so, do you think he should go?

For the record, I think he will have done but both him and Mendy would be employees of City. The decision was made by City at not him. I think City as a club should have suspended from the time of the arrest. However, I am not privy to the full details they have, the employment law aspect and other factors City had when making the decision for him to carry on training/ playing until officially charged.

How many false stories hit the internet, Walkers Covid party that Elton Welsby tweeted about. Hudson Odoi was accused of rape & again all over the internet.

I think sometimes the stories will come out & they’ll discuss is their any truth etc etc & most times it goes away.

Yes, I think that's very telling too.
And if the father has known about anything similar in the past, then going off his statement today he should be ashamed.
I would imagine he didnt know anything about Greenwoods alleged past behavior otherwise it wouldn't look good on him at all as a Father. I can't think of many Father's that would stand for any nonsense from a boyfriend much less physical abuse.

Whatever happened to the monthly meet ups between players and local "modelling talent," that a local club used to organise once a month to release tension ? Venue ( nightclub) and hotel rooms taken care off, security organised and sports agency onboard to assure no publicity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.