Mason Greenwood released on bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody on the CAF bumped this thread to continue discussing Greenwood.

Apaprently the Greenwood thread was pulled because it was a sh*tfest

Guessing, there was a minority of diehard Rags supporting and sticking up for Greenwood?

50424-BAF-6-FFE-4085-974-A-48-AC5-F4-B66-CB.jpg

I`d been following that thread this evening and it was probably pulled as it was becoming embarrassing, not for the site but the club. And I don`t think they`d want to bite the hand that feeds them in a round about sort of way.
Whilst the majority of posters were disgusted at the alleged actions their MODs were working overtime deleting dubious posts. There was also some of the historic events surrounding the player being dug up which the club would like to think had remained under the carpet.

Reactions: jrb

Guessing, there was a minority of diehard Rags supporting and sticking up for Greenwood?

Tbf, I didn’t see many posts on there defending Greenwood. Guessing they pulled it as it’s now a criminal investigation. This thread too will probably have to be locked shortly for the same reason, as with the Mendy case.

I would imagine he didnt know anything about Greenwoods alleged past behavior otherwise it wouldn't look good on him at all as a Father. I can't think of many Father's that would stand for any nonsense from a boyfriend much less physical abuse.
I certainly hope so.
It's just that his statement today was bizarre, although there may be genuine reasons for that eg in shock or just repeating what he had been told.

If it goes to Court, which I doubt, as the pressure on Harriet Robson will be immense, Greenwood will have the best Lawyers PL wages can buy.

Her father's statement has pissed me off. I hope it's just poorly worded. "you don't want to know things like that are happening to your daughter"?!

My own dad once drove 100 miles through the night to get me away from a man who did far less to me than Greenwood allegedly did to Harriet.

It shouldn't be about needing protection - in an ideal world it would be about nobody doing this shit - but it breaks my heart to think she might not have had someone to fight her corner when this was allegedly happening to her.

I was reading it earlier.

More than 19 out of 20 posts were completely condemning Greenwood and saying the right thing, then every so often you’d get some idiot victim blaming and the staff would ban them. It wasn’t a defence of United thing, it was just classic misogyny.

The vast majority of United fans are as appalled as we are.

Her father's statement has pissed me off. I hope it's just poorly worded. "you don't want to know things like that are happening to your daughter"?!

My own dad once drove 100 miles through the night to get me away from a man who did far less to me than Greenwood allegedly did to Harriet.

It shouldn't be about needing protection - in an ideal world it would be about nobody doing this shit - but it breaks my heart to think she might not have had someone to fight her corner when this was allegedly happening to her.
My daughter was abused about 12 years ago
I tried my best to get to the **** but he was always getting locked UP.
Eventually he got 6 years for having sex with an 11 year old.
5 years !!
If he ever shows his face in My town again, he's gone.
I never forget.

Tbf, I didn’t see many posts on there defending Greenwood. Guessing they pulled it as it’s now a criminal investigation. This thread too will probably have to be locked shortly for the same reason, as with the Mendy case.
A8985834-515B-47A7-8347-F262B7764524.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.