Mason Greenwood released on bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her father's statement has pissed me off. I hope it's just poorly worded. "you don't want to know things like that are happening to your daughter"?!

My own dad once drove 100 miles through the night to get me away from a man who did far less to me than Greenwood allegedly did to Harriet.

It shouldn't be about needing protection - in an ideal world it would be about nobody doing this shit - but it breaks my heart to think she might not have had someone to fight her corner when this was allegedly happening to her.
Do you not think he literally meant exactly what he said, no father would want to know this was happening to their son or daughter.

Doesn't mean he wouldn't want to knock ten shades of shit out of Mason to protect her now he does know.

Looking at the media coverage on this, I think it is pretty much identical to what it would be if it had been a high profile City player.

If it goes to Court, which I doubt, as the pressure on Harriet Robson will be immense, Greenwood will have the best Lawyers PL wages can buy.
Based on the father's statement and that she didn't want it out, I'm not so sure she will even be wanting this to be happening. Out of her hands I know but she might not be on board with the police.

if i had been her Father, would have gone to see him before the Police got there.

I will leave it at that.
If I were his father I'd be knocking ten bells out of him, before I disowned him and told him never to come near the family home again.

The fact that Harriet Robson has made the incidents and actions of Greenwood public on social media should cover BM and every other website that is running with the story and discussing it. This isn't alleged. The proof of what happened is there for everyone to see. Unless she used fake blood coming from her mouth, etc, which I doubt.
That’s not how it works, I’m afraid.

Is it just me or did it sound like her dad wasnt condemning him? Know nothing about him or her but if someone did that to my daughter I would lose it. Not he is a member of the family, the relationship isn't in the best of spots or I think her phone was hacked. It's odd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.