Mason Greenwood released on bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget who he plays for…innocent until proven guilty

Seriously… a young girl has felt the need to put out what has happened to her at the hands of this “man” and you think he might be innocent? Have you seen the images, the video or heard the audio?

Forget about football - a young girl has gone through hell for god knows how long at the hands of this person.

Seriously… a young girl has felt the need to put out what has happened to her at the hands of this “man” and you think he might be innocent? Have you seen the images, the video or heard the audio?

Forget about football - a young girl has gone through hell for god knows how long at the hands of this ****

Edited for accuracy

Its shocking, he could at the very least said he should be ashamed of himself his reaction makes me think he has known for awhile that this has been happening. Hope I'm wrong.
I have a feeling she won't push forward with it and it will be thrown out. It's a disgrace hopefully utd do the right thing and sack him regardless and all clubs show some class and avoid him like the plague.
I believe that once evidence is handed over to the relevant authorities, it doesn't matter whether the victim withdraws their support. The charges still stand.

A squad player, with a few games every now and again, 20 years old, and with a house like that, etc.

No wonder these young footballers think they can do what they want.

View attachment 35501
Tbf he had been a first team player for 4 years, played over 130 games and scored 35 times. I doubt he will play any more though.

CIES also had him valued at 135m euros prior to yesterday.

Having two daughters myself, youngest of similar age to Harriet Robson I really feel for her and just hope she gets through this without emotional scarring if that's possible. As for her vile boyfriend, Greenwood, I hope that his fame and fortune has no bearing on on this and he gets a prison sentence that truly reflects the atrocities he inflicted on poor Harriet, time will tell...

Forget who he plays for…innocent until proven guilty
Criminally and in a court of law - yes, but for United, as an employer they have a duty of care to their other employees as well as a duty of care to manage their reputation.

As I understand it, law courts require evidence of guilt ”beyond reasonable doubt” whereas things like employment tribunals and civil cases require the lessor level of “on the balance of probabilities”. So Utd well within their rights to suspend him and in the fullness of time terminate his contract.

I’d also suggest that on the evidence we have seen and heard so far, the guy is a ****, and anyone who even comes close to defending him ain’t much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.