Mason Greenwood released on bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or did it sound like her dad wasnt condemning him? Know nothing about him or her but if someone did that to my daughter I would lose it. Not he is a member of the family, the relationship isn't in the best of spots or I think her phone was hacked. It's odd
One theory,just my opinion of course.

Maybe he is scared of losing the trickle down of Meaty gravy, that come his way from having a daughter who is with a Football Star.

I have no doubt there are parents like that out there.

Who would say "what has happened to you is terrible... But look at what i am going to lose.....sorry..... Cough cough...what you....we as a family are going to lose".

If i am totally wrong then i apologize.

Not many Male Blues on here would be stressing over hacked accounts,if this was their daughter.

Hence why a lot of people are like WTF with his comments.

I think his career is effectively over after this, based on what i have seen.

Semantics of how it became public knowledge. wont be a defense.

Based on the father's statement and that she didn't want it out, I'm not so sure she will even be wanting this to be happening. Out of her hands I know but she might not be on board with the police.

the CPS are the controlling body not the police ? the police have to build a case and evidence and witnesses
then the CPS will call all the shots and you can not retract a statement

greenwood is going to face a court hearing next week 100%. its now to late for any back tracking from anybody and the CPS don't back down with rape cases and rightly so

Maybe he is scared of losing the trickle down of Meaty gravy, that come his way from having a daughter who is with a Football Star.

Who would say "what has happened to you is terrible... But look at what i am going to lose.....sorry..... Cough cough...what you....we as a family are going to lose".

Not many Male Blues on here would be stressing over hacked accounts,if this was their daughter.

sadly there are people like that
money is evil and the temptation to keep your mouth shut at a cost does happen

some prick red in one of my whatsapp groups just keeps refering back to barry bennel saying that was worse. going on about greenwood and giggs saying they are heroes and always will be.
what a fucking weapon.
maybe it was worse but hes actually supporting them both

Like her Dad possibly thinks too but in this very specific case the evidence and the intent are clear as can be . I wish id not listened to it as its traumatic stuff, god knows how her Dad can say what he has today

Its shocking, he could at the very least said he should be ashamed of himself his reaction makes me think he has known for awhile that this has been happening. Hope I'm wrong.
I have a feeling she won't push forward with it and it will be thrown out. It's a disgrace hopefully utd do the right thing and sack him regardless and all clubs show some class and avoid him like the plague.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.