Mason Greenwood released on bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dads statement reads like a man who's acceptable a giant pile of money to keep quiet about it, who now is terrified he's going to lose that big pile of money. Not even a suggestion of concern for his daughter
Yeah I’ve just woken up and read it and whilst it’s not my daughter and I’m not in his position, his statement is as far removed from how I believe I would act.

Seems he liked the idea of being father in law to a multimillionaire footballer.

Although the nature of the cases are different, reading peoples "innocent until guilty" comments on all forms of media instantly made me think of Ched Evans who was hounded before, during and after he was released (and eventually found not guilty). Greenwood's case is inarguable in comparison and deserves worse treatment than Evans ever received. **** of a boy.

Looking forward to silly sally’s gushing condemnation this morning.or will they forget to mention it.

Tbf he had been a first team player for 4 years, played over 130 games and scored 35 times. I doubt he will play any more though.

CIES also had him valued at 135m euros prior to yesterday.

135m for a guy who can only do one thing, cut in and shoot
Whole premier league has worked him out
Hasn’t got any better in three years
But we can all see why now. He is a scumbag who thinks he’s reached the top when he’s at the bottom
I also thought the fact he has been nowhere near the England squad and phil is always in the squad suggested more to the story a while back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.