Mason Greenwood released on bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many on here still tying to blur the lines because of who he plays for or the media somehow would report this differently, which is complete bullshit.

Has nothing to do with his Club, who have seemingly acted as you would expect them to have done in a fast moving news event, certainly if they have no prior knowledge of direct previous.

If anything, the media has given this far greater prominence than perhaps they would have done if it were someone from another club, due to his high profile and being at United; coupled with the unusual access to the information in the public domain.

There is no whatabouterry called for.

Any decent member of society treats this with the absolute revulsion it deserves.
Thank you. About time something like this was said.

Yep, the audio takes it completely out of the hands of the girl in question.

That may even have been the hope or intention.

All the same, the recording is about as clear as it gets to both the act and admission/justification from the perpetrator.
Yes, voice analysis should be able to establish beyond reasonable doubt who is talking on the audio. The photos, disturbing as they are, are not conclusive evidence on their own.

I’m not here to defend him or make out that he’s the new Ronaldo (original), I was just making the point he was hardly a fringe squad member. All United fans I’m mates with had him down to be their next superstar and best striker.
Let me know a season when the rags havn't lauded a new superstar after a good game against cannon fodder.

Consensual non-consent. It's a bit of a weird one. Often used in role play (BDSM scenarios for the more exotic among us).

Absolutely no chance in this case though.
Blimey. I thought it was Computer Numerical Control as in CNC milling machine. I wondered how it was used in BDSM? Could use the coolant somehow?

Let me know a season when the rags havn't lauded a new superstar after a good game against cannon fodder.

I think he is a super talent. Yes he has struggled a bit this season but young players do and he is playing in a dysfunctional team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.