Mason Greenwood released on bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
He came off the bench in many of those games.

He did go through a purple patch, scored a few goals, and was in the starting 11 for a while.

He’s since lost his form and focus(we now know why), done bugger all on the pitch, and has either been used as a sub again, or not played at all.

As for the CIES valuation. Clme on mate, that‘s a joke. Would any club pay £135mill for Greenwood? No they wouldn’t.

In fairness, we paid £100m for Grealish. Not having a dig at Grealish but I think it was fairly common opinion that this piece of shit was destined for the very top. He was certainly thought to have a far higher ceiling than Grealish. All irrelevant now, as he’ll likely never earn a penny again from what is likely his only talent. Thankfully.

Last edited:
Yep, the audio takes it completely out of the hands of the girl in question.

That may even have been the hope or intention.

All the same, the recording is about as clear as it gets to both the act and admission/justification from the perpetrator.
Correct me if I'm wrong that recording that came out was only a snippet of a longer recording wasn't it? That recording has Greenwood guilty on a platter, plus all of the other evidence.

Greenwood is finished, his career over and hopefully the courts give him the proper punishment, but more importantly hopefully the young girl involved gets all the help & support she needs to recover and live a decent life going forward.

Don't know how many of you actually have daughters but no way would I have made a statement like her father has.
I would have kicked the living shit out of the little dirty cnut the minute I saw that video/audio.
I’m lucky I have three daughters and two of them would of kicked the shit out of him for me. They are like hyenas at times! Love em to bits.

This case may well be the tip of the iceberg as we have seen in other industries. I would bet there are others who are sweating on evidence that others may have and be brought forward as a result of this

Greenwood himself as do any others who act in the same way, deserve everything they get.

It is obvious that there are women that seek the fame and recognition of being surrounded by famous and wealthy but there is no reason that they should ever be subjected to either verbal or physical abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.