Mason Greenwood released on bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our founding fathers were for the most part English. Other than language,which we've bastardized and steak and kidney pie. The only GOOD thing that the British have given us is Manchester City Football Club.
The English or the British?

Our founding fathers were for the most part English. Other than language,which we've bastardized and steak and kidney pie. The only GOOD thing that the British have given us is Manchester City Football Club.
come on now...be fair...the jocks gave you the Ku Klux Klan no?

They didn’t officially suspend him, that was clarified today.

He’s just not going to be training or playing for them until further notice, which is exactly what we should have done.
I think the difference is that one was in the public domain and the other wasn't.

Not a fan of your legal system, then?
Judging by the direction that it has taken in the last 40 years or so, no I'm not. Considering the reason why this thread exists, my thoughts are had this heinous crime been committed here in my country, Greenwood would be tried by social media and would plead and delay his way through our legal system till his crime faded from people's memories and was essentially forgotten by all but the parties involved.
Besides, as you've stated previously, you gave us our legal system glad we did away with the powdered wigs. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.