Massive Yaya/Kolo Toure Chant

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
As long as its followed by a good old rendition of "feed the scousers" then I think it's acceptable

Think we've found a solution to the problem

I like the idea there again I like cutting up ticker tape for weeks on end:)

Where can't it work? Only when it's 0-0 will it have the best chance, both clubs have an history of doing strange stuff first and this would get loads of TV coverage.

Either way the result is more important than anything and whatever happens it is going to be a massive game now.

CITY FOR LIFE said:

Where can't it work? Only when it's 0-0 will it have the best chance, both clubs have an history of doing strange stuff first and this would get loads of TV coverage.

Either way the result is more important than anything and whatever happens it is going to be a massive game now.

Jesus

-- Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:36 pm --

mpk said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:

Jesus

H<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:36 pm --<br /><br />
mpk said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:

Jesus

-- Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:36 pm --

mpk said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:

Jesus

H

Christ

moomba said:
Berkovic_blue said:
Some miserable sods in here

If not getting giddy at the prospect of a pre-planned, joint cheesefest with a group of supporters that have patronised, ridiculed and abused us for years makes me miserable then I'm happy to be so.

We'll sing Yaya/Kolo as we always do. Don't see why we need the scousers to join to make it good.

th_Kerry_Katona_faces.gif

Berkovic_blue said:
moomba said:
Berkovic_blue said:
Some miserable sods in here

If not getting giddy at the prospect of a pre-planned, joint cheesefest with a group of supporters that have patronised, ridiculed and abused us for years makes me miserable then I'm happy to be so.

We'll sing Yaya/Kolo as we always do. Don't see why we need the scousers to join to make it good.

th_Kerry_Katona_faces.gif

LOL, agreed - there are some bitter blues on here. Let's get it sung. If they join in then great. If they don't join in it'll be cos we're winning, so even better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.