Match Day: Aston Villa v. Manchester City FC

Poor first half, can't believe the number of times Barry has lost posession. Yaya has been pretty much anonymous throughout.

Get Milner on second half. There has been nowhere near enough service to Tevez and Dzeko, Carlos has been dropping deep to try and get the ball and is wasted there.

Everybody calm the fuck down, this place is a circus.

Mancini will give them a kick in the arse.
AJ on for Barry, Silva in the middle.

We're going to win this lads.

FantasyIreland said:
Barry is not our worst player today and,to be even fairer to him,this system is not helping his and,subsequently,our game.

AJ for Yaya.

We have looked best when yaya has ran at their defense.

ridiculous Idea

TFC said:
jimharri said:
Agreed. This place has to be seen to be believed.

GRAPHIC+Drama+queen+ahead.jpg

;)
Drama Queen? Surely not moi, Daaahling!!

Bombo said:
Utter garbage de Jong, ya ya and Barry all in each others way too narrow, tevez and silva in each others way as well, no service to dzeko again no width, and boateng I'm sorry but zab or Richards for me over him every time. We need 4-4-2 in this game Barry off for Johnson and change the formation

Why is Tevez going so far back to pick up the ball, is this a part of the tactics or he just runs after it like a headless chicken tonight?

As for the others, Silva invisible, Dzeko can hardly do anything alone up front surrounded by 5 players, not getting serviced, defense extremely nervous, Hart I actually think quite good though unlucky goal (he's no Superman, nobody is), Kolarov excellent...

Wonder what changes will be brought forward, but something needs to happen here, and fast!

i think the tevez/dzeko relationship up top will be awesome. Honestly though looking at it from tevez's point of view it has to be wierd. I mean, for two years now he has been the only answer up top. He has had to do everything. Now he has someone that can help make him even better but it has to be wierd to change those habits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.