Match Thread | Chelsea vs Man City (27/10/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on City, let's show the chavs how to play the game this 2nd half.

Chelsea 2 City 3

We need Kolarov, Navas and Negredo with Clichy, Nasri and Garcia making way. 442 and we will beat these.

Kazzydeyna said:
But I AM a conspiracy theorist in general.

Terrible.

You're not a conspiracy theorist. You're a fucking moron. Sorry...but that shit you just posted is some of the dumbest knee-jerk bullshit I've seen in the last 5 minutes.

Put on your big boy pants. We are only down 1 at half. The sky has not fallen. Chelsea are playing well. We just need to play better.

So, have a Coke, a smile...and shut the fuck up.

Kazzydeyna said:
My personal opinion (which nobody will agree with) is that the Barça duo are systematically undermining the project from within prior to moving back to Catalonia in a season or two. Mission accomplished (ie: stop these English upstarts from moving to the next level and thus being able to truly compete on every level with Barça). But I AM a conspiracy theorist in general.

Au contraire there Kazzy - I'm sure there are lots of other head cases around that might also see the world in such a paranoid delusional state.

An acceptable first half performance , during which we were the better side for 25 minutes , has been ruined by really poor defending for their goal ...... allowing Torres to run so far was criminal , and sadly for us five City defenders , in or around the six yard box , failed to prevent the lone Chelsea man scoring.

Just as well that Torres hit the bar , and put one over , or it would have been curtains for us already.

Nasri and Aguero have put in decent efforts on goal , but our lack of effectiveness from our many corner kicks has been nothing short of shocking.

waspish said:
Problem is we get into Chelsea 3rd and there is 10 Chelsea players defending for there lives! Chelsea get in our 3rd and all they got to do is beat a man and they are on hart

Good summary, look alot more hungry than us!

ElanJo said:
Need to shoot more and we need to sort the defense out.

Jovetic on for Garcia if we want to keep the same shape. Negredo and Kolarov on for Garcia and Kolarov if we want to go 2 up top

Jovetic didn't make the bench

bobmcfc said:
Negredo should have started, he's Strong in possession and harasses the defenders when they have the ball. He's intimidating which would keep their defence busy

+1000000000 yesssss

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Hungarian blue said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Im wondering what the pellegrini fans are thinking....

Id love to know..because he has.no idea in this fucking league..southamptons manager is better..frightening

Idiot.
Two things..take a look at the table..take aook at our away form..whos the idiot..he is not the.manager to take us forward..dress it up all you like..we are so fucking predictable

Agreed. But at least Joe hart and edin dzeko will be happy that they can play shite and be tugged off in the showers afterwards.

You only have to read fergusons book to see why he was so successful. YOU MUST NEVER EVER EVER ALLOW THE PLAYERS TO DICTATE TO THE CLUB ABOUT WHO THE MANAGER SHOULD BE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.