Match Thread | Man City v Hull (31/08/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
blue_faith said:
bugsyblue said:
Why Dzeko
Why can't silva pass today
And why isn't Navas taking on their left back!

Yes, Dzeko is the main reason we're not winning today...
Everyone else are playing the game of their lives
I'm sorry but you can fuck right off as can EaglesFan.

That post mentions how three players have played badly in that posters eyes and you and he have turned it solely into a Dzeko bashing post.

Jog on

Negredo on. Aguero and Dzeko have been almost useless. Lescott simply isn't good enough. Yaya as captain is a laugh, he isn't a leader of men.

Rant rant, just needed to get it out. Cmon City 4 goals in second half I just know it will be so :)

Blueband Brother said:
Cheesy said:
Mrmcfc said:
A lot of people might disagree. But I think Huddlestone is a very good footballer

Huddlestone is an above average PL player who is being made to look like a world beater by our bloody awful midfield performance.

Huddlestone is one of the most technically gifted English players. Understated all his career.

Tactically clueless first half.

Something is wrong with yaya, he seems in very bad condition.

Aguero should not have started this match. He has been all over the place.

The manager really needs to start managing the team.

We should improve in the second half but I expect some substitutions.

He has the pace of an arthritic slug and milk turns quicker.

I'm not claiming to be ITK but I have it on good authority that when he arrived for work yesterday pelligrini made a point of saying hello to the fucking sock washers assistant so fuck the league, we're making progress.

That's mucho mas importante. At least to grandad and his two Spanish uncles.

woahmark said:
Bad performance but lucky not to be conceding. Hopefully MP brings on an extra midfielder, Rodwell please. That'll tighten up the midfield as it is looking very disjointed.

I don't understand some of the comments regarding MP/Ferna, but I suppose those are just fickle fans. I understand this isn't Ferna's best game but he's only played two games (three soon..), in a new league..etc. Some people were saying he was money well spent after the Newcastle game.

Rodwell is not on the bench....back up holding midfielder is Garcia FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.