Match Thread | Man City v Hull (31/08/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor half from City. Made to look second best at home by Hull! Luckily it's still 0-0 & I expect us to come out second half & win the match.

Half of the players just don't look like they give a shit at the moment, which is worrying.

BlueMoonoverUS said:
taconinja said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
Dzeko? And wtf did Aguero do?
Gave effort, drew fouls, passed to his own team, etc.
And Dzeko didn't do any of that? Not even almost scored a header?

I love the "gave effort" part....becaus - if 6 foot-whatever Dzeko doesnt run around like a headless chicken at 60mph - must mean he is not giving an effort, huh. Ridiculous.

We were outplayed in the 1st half. I am surprised that stats tell a different story, but we were clearly outplayed. Not sure if Hull cab sustain the pressure (pressing) for the entire game. They have been absolutely impressive.

This is just AWFUL to watch!!!! I have never seen a more frustrating and disappointing half!!! All City have done is play nothing but long ball and lobbing it in the air plus hoping it fall to someone!!!! Why don't we go back to what we do best, which is playing along the ground and shoot (JESUS)!!!! Plus did I mention that we are poor in defense!!! Get that Lescott out of the club as soon as possible I don't care if we are short!!!! We will lose again if they keep this up!!!!

Overrun in midfield. Those on here going on about strikers are completely missing the point.

We miss Barry.

This doesn't look good at all,now every fuking team we,ll play will walk to the ground with a belief they have a genuine chance against us

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Revolver said:
At least the players after putting an insipid once paced performance like this one know that the nasty Italian isn't going to be horrible to them.

I guess Roberto had a point.

And there's the real thinking point. Maybe Roberto was "nasty" to his players because they just weren't putting in a shift and playing as well as they can do.

Luke_mcfc said:
People might laugh at this but Gareth Barry would make a difference here.

People will realise how important he was to this team-he was the fulcrum, the base for everything. His ability on the ball is often ignored-but his first touch, vision, fast assured passing was key to us being able to push opponents back and get the creative players involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.