Matchday "safety" changes

Try near Seamark, bud. Pottery Lane, think it's called?

The scallies will try it on and try and charge you a fiver a car on the Queen's highway but just drive past them, just trying it on with their fluorescent jackets.

It's then a breeze when leaving, turning out onto Ashton New Road (you can also use the extra bus lane over the weekend and at night after 7pm) back to the Mancunian flyover and back home within half an hour ;)

Keep quiet Tolm - that's our routine and I don't want everyone cottoning on! Best kept secret of etihad parking.

Indeed.
Although we also park on gorton road if we're early enough. if you park at the top near the dairy place then you get a hell of a getaway - once you're on the Mancunian way you're home free.

No use to me. Come in from the North side and use the Blue CP. Very interested to see how it works tomorrow

No use to me. Come in from the North side and use the Blue CP. Very interested to see how it works tomorrow

Ahhh now it makes sense,your a horn blower,and a do gooder as I referred to last night,no sympathy for anyone who parks on campus car parks,never have,you should know it takes longer to get away from the ground,if you stay till the end,it goes with the territory I'm afraid,now the thousands that walk it to a car park further away are made to pay,by walking longer round,joke as I said earlier

Ahhh now it makes sense,your a horn blower,and a do gooder as I referred to last night,no sympathy for anyone who parks on campus car parks,never have,you should know it takes longer to get away from the ground,if you stay till the end,it goes with the territory I'm afraid,now the thousands that walk it to a car park further away are made to pay,by walking longer round,joke as I said earlier

With difficulty walking, I kind of have to get as close to the stadium as possible and not knowing the local area that well, it makes sense for me to use the CP. I know what you meant about time getting out of there though, so as posted, I'm keen to see if this new initiative helps.

With difficulty walking, I kind of have to get as close to the stadium as possible and not knowing the local area that well, it makes sense for me to use the CP. I know what you meant about time getting out of there though, so as posted, I'm keen to see if this new initiative helps.

I'm sorry about the difficult in walking part now,I feel a right ****,(I know I am),but you watch tomorrow,how much of a mess it will be,and them young uns from shoswec won't stand a chance against thousands

I'm sorry about the difficult in walking part now,I feel a right ****,(I know I am),but you watch tomorrow,how much of a mess it will be,and them young uns from shoswec won't stand a chance against thousands

I'm hoping my disability with walking is not permanent (Nerve trapped), but it is currently a struggle. I think tomorrow will be chaos and Showsec will be a dog with no teeth

Have many injuries and deaths occurred under the old system?
Hundreds, mainly S/T holders; that's why we had so many empty seats by the end of the season.
Every match you couldn't move for ambulances. Just like at Maine Road when cars were allowed on Claremont Road and Lloyd Street leading to death and destruction after every game.
Railway line, canal and a couple of fucking huge car parks. Is congestion so much of a surprise.
They should put a path from the back of the north car park under the railway bridge to the end of New Viaduct Street. That would allow pedestrians who want to go along Bradford Road or AT Way to avoid most of the cars.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.