Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently on strike now wanting his move. There is something wrong with a lot of Portugese players,attitude problems with Prancing pony,Nani,Fernandes,Cancelo. I would be careful with this guy and due diligence before we spend

That's it. Is he going to do the same to us if Madrid or Barcelona come sniffing in a couple of years?

I love this forum.

So many people on here know more than Pep Guardiola.

If we were to sign players that people wanted on here we'd be fucking bobbins.

If Nunes joins support the chap instead of doing the usual wanting him to fail just so you can all say "I told you so".

For the umpteenth time...If Pep wants him he's obviously more than good enough.
“I would say that Mattheus Nunes is one the best players in the World today “ - Pep Guardiola

I think that’s all we need to know.

Good player but isn’t as good as Rodri at what he does, nor Bernardo/ Kovacic at what they do and isn’t close to Foden/ KDB/ Alvarez in the 10,

A back up to all three positions in midfield perhaps?

Better than Phillips, worse than the rest.

This place will explode if he turns out to be as average as Kalvin, which (on what I've seen of him on MOTD etc) could yet turn out to be the case.

Have we actually made a second bid? Reading a few sources on the internet (Sky, local paper in Wolverhampton etc.) they are still waiting for our second bid. I know this Romano guy is usually reliable but he does get it wrong.

“I would say that Mattheus Nunes is one the best players in the World today “ - Pep Guardiola

I think that’s all we need to know.

He also said that he admired and had been closely watching Nathan Redmond a few years ago.

Pep says a lot of things, and sometimes blows a lot of smoke.

The proof is in the pudding. Let's hope Nunes isn't one.

Wow guessing players who are already strongly linked lol. Like predicting tomorrows going to be Tuesday.
Plenty of blues appreciate my info and others on this forum, wether you appreciate it is no skin off my nose, sorry if this irritates you.

Reports, ok

I read around a lot he had quite a bit of criticism on the Wolves fan site

"Nunes is undoubtedly skillful, however his attitude, versatility and work-rate is questionable. These are traits which I would want in a good player, therefore at present, Nunes is not a good player in my eyes."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.