Matija Nastasic

samharris said:
Neville Kneville said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
I forget Nev but where was the kids debut again?????

And what happened ?
we lost away to Real Madrid....but we won yesterday.. so your argument is ??

oh yeah.. win or lose lambast the best possible young talent in the prem.

I'm not lambasting anybody, I'm making a genuine attempt to assess his pros & cons & where he needs to improve to become the player we all hope he can become, rather than claiming he's already there.

Neville Kneville said:
samharris said:
Neville Kneville said:
And what happened ?

I'm not lambasting anybody, I'm making a genuine attempt to assess his pros & cons & where he needs to improve to become the player we all hope he can become, rather than claiming he's already there.

But you in one breath suggest handling chelsea at wembley is completely different to the Nou Camps of this world, when in fact he was the shining light defensively in that game and was let down massively from Kompany ducking and hart letting in a soft goal to Benzema!!!

samharris said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Neville Kneville said:
And what happened ?

Vinnie fucked up.

Ducked under trannys shot I recall... Nasty had fook all to do with the loss..

Imo a top European competition standard cb would stop Benzema from turning & shooting. That's the level we are aiming for from Nastasic or any other player in that position in the future.

Neville Kneville said:
samharris said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Vinnie fucked up.

Imo a top European competition standard cb would stop Benzema from turning & shooting. That's the level we are aiming for from Nastasic or any other player in that position in the future.

Watch the goal again

Neville Kneville said:
samharris said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Vinnie fucked up.

why do you feel the need to perpetuate your grumbling criticism of the kid? I guess some people are just naturally optimistic and cheerful and some are downright critical and pessimistic

Neville Kneville said:
samharris said:
Neville Kneville said:
And what happened ?

If you could give him advice at a training session...what advice would you give ??

A young man just out of his teenage years plays at Wembley in front of 85,000 people and people pick up on one minor error. FFS who would you rather have, Nasty or Smalling, Evans or Jones!!! Case rested my lord

Neville Kneville said:
samharris said:

But you in one breath suggest handling chelsea at wembley is completely different to the Nou Camps of this world, when in fact he was the shining light defensively in that game and was let down massively from Kompany ducking and hart letting in a soft goal to Benzema!!!

As I've just posted, I think he should have stopped Benzema but I agree, VK & JH were not upto the required standard either, nor Garcia or Mancini.

You brought it up though, not me.

Lots of things I would do differently in both games & lots of other players can do better, as can the manager, but Nastasic is the one we are discussing.

Neville Kneville said:
Neville Kneville said:

As I've just posted, I think he should have stopped Benzema but I agree, VK & JH were not upto the required standard either, nor Garcia or Mancini.

You brought it up though, not me.

Lots of things I would do differently in both games & lots of other players can do better, as can the manager, but Nastasic is the one we are discussing.

I brought what up??? You should go lie down nev it's getting to you!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.