Matija Nastasic

sergiokun said:
texas pete said:
SWP's back said:
Clumsyness? Either you're wumming, pissed or mental.

Nastasic has been outstanding and for me is the clear long term partner for VK.

As for Lescott, I seen on the highlights on Sunday he had headphones in behind the bench. He may have been listening to GMR but other than that what the f*** does he think he was doing?

Why is this such a problem??? He is sat on the bench and not needed, Balo does it all the time... but that is ok?? I really like Nasty but i still think Lescott is a better choice at this moment Imo

One word.

Perception.

texas pete said:
sergiokun said:
texas pete said:

As for Lescott, I seen on the highlights on Sunday he had headphones in behind the bench. He may have been listening to GMR but other than that what the f*** does he think he was doing?

Why is this such a problem??? He is sat on the bench and not needed, Balo does it all the time... but that is ok?? I really like Nasty but i still think Lescott is a better choice at this moment Imo

One word.

Perception.

One word.

Worthless.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
texas pete said:
sergiokun said:

One word.

Perception.

One word.

Worthless.
Two words:

Cilla Black

texas pete said:
sergiokun said:
texas pete said:

One word.

Perception.

Lol try judging the players on the field not petty little digs about ear phones, and was he fuck Listening to GMR :->

BoyBlue_1985 said:
texas pete said:
sergiokun said:

One word.

Perception.

One word.

Worthless.

Good one.

Perhaps he could have the craic with his team mates, contribute to motivating other players, concentrate on sitting there without his face up his arse.

There is no 'I' in 'team'.

Him listening to his walkman whilst at work says me me me.

Not sure why I am surprised.

texas pete said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
texas pete said:
One word.

Perception.

One word.

Worthless.

Good one.

Perhaps he could have the craic with his team mates, contribute to motivating other players, concentrate on sitting there without his face up his arse.

He told Dzeko he would score the winner at Fulham away… motivation for you, stop picking on one player because your argument is pointless

texas pete said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
texas pete said:
One word.

Perception.

One word.

Worthless.

Good one.

But... There is 5 in Individual Brilliance.

sergiokun said:
texas pete said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
One word.

Worthless.

Good one.

He told Dzeko he would score the winner at Fulham away… motivation for you, stop picking on one player because your argument is pointless

On the off chance you are not actually as thick as pigshit let me try and explain but using another example:

Is listening to music in the work environment the correct example to set/or impression to give?

Serious question.

texas pete said:
sergiokun said:
texas pete said:
Good one.

On the off chance you are not actually as thick as pigshit let me try and explain but using another example:

Is listening to music in the work environment the correct example to set/or impression to give?

Serious question.

If you're a DJ it's positively encouraged.

texas pete said:
sergiokun said:
texas pete said:
Good one.

Serious question.

I totally understand what you’re saying but he is not the first and not the last, no need to insult me, personally I think you’re a prick because of your reply and should run along.. get over it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.