Matija Nastasic

<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/8355629" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/8355629</a>

Mostly an article on the busy festival weekend but there's some good quotes from Nasty in this one:
"We knew the game would be difficult because it was obvious they would just come and defend, but we deserved the goal in the last minute.

"Reading played 11 men behind the ball, in a small area which always makes it very difficult to attack - but that was their game plan.

"We are a very strong team, self-motivated and full of confidence at the moment. What is important is that we keep the same attitude, if we want to win the Premier League.

"We won the game, and that is the important thing."

Also had talked about how he's starting to become a fan favorite:
"It makes me happy if the fans think highly of me, and I just want to keep playing the way I am - that is the objective for the whole team, not just me."

hoax15 said:
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/8355629

Mostly an article on the busy festival weekend but there's some good quotes from Nasty in this one:
"We knew the game would be difficult because it was obvious they would just come and defend, but we deserved the goal in the last minute.

"Reading played 11 men behind the ball, in a small area which always makes it very difficult to attack - but that was their game plan.

"We are a very strong team, self-motivated and full of confidence at the moment. What is important is that we keep the same attitude, if we want to win the Premier League.

"We won the game, and that is the important thing."

Also had talked about how he's starting to become a fan favorite:
"It makes me happy if the fans think highly of me, and I just want to keep playing the way I am - that is the objective for the whole team, not just me."

Quite mature comments for a younger player

Anybody name a better centre half at 19?

Kompany only switched there at 23
Vidic came to the prem at 25 and took a year to settle
Terry was 21 before being established in Chelsea's team
Ferdinand was 20 when he became a fixture at west ham

Had a look at baresi and he was 18/19 when he was a regular. Decent company to keep. 6 out of 7 clean sheets we have had he has played 90.

Does look good, i still think people on here are getting caught in his hype too much, reading was an example, could of needlessly gave away a penalty, and i still feel he needs to bulk up.

johnmc said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Does look good, i still think people on here are getting caught in his hype too much, reading was an example, could of needlessly gave away a penalty, and i still feel he needs to bulk up.

Actually yeah he's shit

not saying that am i? just people are getting ahead of themselves on him,

johnmc said:

Actually yeah he's shit
So every critique of a city player on here has to be 100% positive and any mentions of any negatives is slagging the player off?

Unbelievable

I'm not sure Reading is an example, some of the best defenders of all time have needlessly given away penalties. A real example would be a Rodwell-esque mistake in handing the opposition a goal directly from a moment of inexperience.

forevermancity said:
johnmc said:

Actually yeah he's shit
So every critique of a city player on here has to be 100% positive and any mentions of any negatives is slagging the player off?

Unbelievable
No but it doesn't help when people talk shite

hes been massively overrated on here, rekik is a class above him and today showed it.

johnmc said:
Anybody name a better centre half at 19?

Kompany only switched there at 23
Vidic came to the prem at 25 and took a year to settle
Terry was 21 before being established in Chelsea's team
Ferdinand was 20 when he became a fixture at west ham

Had a look at baresi and he was 18/19 when he was a regular. Decent company to keep. 6 out of 7 clean sheets we have had he has played 90.

I believe Kompany was bought to replace Van Buyten,i don't think it was a City masterstroke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.