Matt Smith

I agree just saying what the actual options can be.

Considering he hasn't been loaned yet, he will probably go on loan for 1-2 years, then be sold with a buy back. It's going to be the go to strategy for the youth.

i agree. he has no chance of getting ahead of the players we have and we will probably be spending a lot more on midfielders as well. other then foden and maybe diaz i think it will be the same for pretty much all of our youth players ( ones coming through now)

i agree. he has no chance of getting ahead of the players we have and we will probably be spending a lot more on midfielders as well. other then foden and maybe diaz i think it will be the same for pretty much all of our youth players ( ones coming through now)
No doubt it will be for a loan but how about we see how his loan pans out before selling him, just a thought.

No doubt it will be for a loan but how about we see how his loan pans out before selling him, just a thought.
Do you think it matters? It doesn't matter how good his loan goes, he will be sold with a buyback.

We haven't integrated anybody that has looked good on loan, and with the standard of the squad at an all time high, it's not going to start now.

Do you think it matters? It doesn't matter how good his loan goes, he will be sold with a buyback.

We haven't integrated anybody that has looked good on loan, and with the standard of the squad at an all time high, it's not going to start now.
Do you want to PM over the winning lottery numbers for this coming weekend while you're here?

It's announced now so I can say! Gone to Twente. Huge loan for him that.

The Dutch second division is an odd place to send him IMO. I guess they liked Buckley-Ricketts.
Since it's his first loan I'm not surprised one of the affiliate clubs didn't go for him. If he can have a great season at Twente, then I'd hope Toulouse or a championship loan would be next.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.