Matthijs de Ligt

The kind of talent like Mbappe, Hazard, etc, that you just have to go for if they’re available. Already exceptional and not long before he’s one of the worlds best.
This is the correct take! And as far Frenkie De Jong is concerned the rumor is that Barca want him to stay at Ajax another year, regain his form post injury and then they want to sign him and move him back to midfield. They will probably look to get that in writing.
We need to be forward thinking with Vinnie having a year left on his contract and needing to be taken care of so he can manage around his injuries.

This is the correct take! And as far Frenkie De Jong is concerned the rumor is that Barca want him to stay at Ajax another year, regain his form post injury and then they want to sign him and move him back to midfield. They will probably look to get that in writing.
We need to be forward thinking with Vinnie having a year left on his contract and needing to be taken care of so he can manage around his injuries.

Completely agree. Also, we’re at the stage as a club where players should be coming when it’s optimal for us moreso than for them. No better time for that then the next two summer windows.

He needs to play regularly. Will we be able to give him game time?
That’s kind of what I meant when I said it being optimal for us and not exactly for him. Ease him in, but give him more minutes than foden. The clubs definitely up to something and they’ll have a plan so I’m super intrigued to see what happens if this one comes off.

That’s kind of what I meant when I said it being optimal for us and not exactly for him. Ease him in, but give him more minutes than foden. The clubs definitely up to something and they’ll have a plan so I’m super intrigued to see what happens if this one comes off.

Pep's announcement will help I'm sure. Plenty of potential players must have been asking about his intentions

Just read through comments on Spurs COYS.
Not that everything related to City there is compared to money anyways but meltdown is unreal with latest news of us outbidding them

I don't get this rumour because outbidding clubs is not City's motif. The club first comes to an agreement with the player and then negotiates the transfer fee with the club. The tweet says City outbid an accepted bid by Spurs, implying that De Ligt doesn't have any preference or any agreement with a particular club and will go to whichever club that pas the higher transfer fee to Ajax? That's just strange.
Supposedly City wasn’t going to go for him this summer, but now he’s up for sale don’t want to miss out as they see him as a long term successor of Kompany, he is one hell of a player, granted he’s in a poor league but he as the carecteristics to be perfect for Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.