Matthijs de Ligt

Haha,have you seen our squad
Our squad is good but no doubt could get better. Sitting there and saying it's great and we don't need to sign top players is exactly what will stop us from progressing further. Had we payed the fee van dijk would have been ours and the title race this season would be non existent. Had we payed up for mbappe we would have aguero replacement set for the next 10 years. Had we payed up for de Jong our midfield would have been taken to the next level. if we payed up for de ligt again our defense would be set for years to come.

Just because Sanchez and Fred worked out doesn't mean it's a viable long term policy and that every player we won't pay up for wouldn't have improved us. Wether we like it or not our perception as a club will always be that of a money club and players know we can afford it. We aren't the only top team in the world and we can't say that their shit or have a weak mentality if they join another team.

So £300k a week on top of the £400k a week for Sanchez, but it's us that are inflating the transfer market.

Can’t understand why he’d go to Utd. The club is an embarrassment and everyone knows it. If I had my pick of elite clubs they wouldn’t even be on my list of possibles.

Our squad is good but no doubt could get better. Sitting there and saying it's great and we don't need to sign top players is exactly what will stop us from progressing further. Had we payed the fee van dijk would have been ours and the title race this season would be non existent. Had we payed up for mbappe we would have aguero replacement set for the next 10 years. Had we payed up for de Jong our midfield would have been taken to the next level. if we payed up for de ligt again our defense would be set for years to come.

Just because Sanchez and Fred worked out doesn't mean it's a viable long term policy and that every player we won't pay up for wouldn't have improved us. Wether we like it or not our perception as a club will always be that of a money club and players know we can afford it. We aren't the only top team in the world and we can't say that their shit or have a weak mentality if they join another team.

He wanted to play for the scousers
Pure speculation
I have just twigged, you are a Fifa 19 keyboard manager - good god mate get real ffs

He went to Liverpool because we weren't willing to pay the fee to Southampton and, presumably, didn't fancy paying him what he felt he was worth.

IIRC he was tapped up illegally by Liverpool and they were prevented from buying him at that window, but he held out so that he could join them at a later date

Can’t understand why he’d go to Utd. The club is an embarrassment and everyone knows it. If I had my pick of elite clubs they wouldn’t even be on my list of possibles.

He won’t
He is just trying to get more money off Barca
Best mate just signed for them
They just won league
He was in champions league semis and won’t want Europa league
No chance of this deal

The fact city and PSG are not being used suggests it’s a done deal to Barca to me

Last edited:
He wanted to play for the scousers
Pure speculation
I have just twigged, you are a Fifa 19 keyboard manager - good god mate get real ffs
He wanted to go there because they were literally the only top team that would pay him and Southampton what they want. And your calling me a FIFA manager but all those players were realistic at the time of us targeting them. Maguire would cost around the same as de ligt if not slightly less. De Jong cost Barca 65m if we valued him more we could have afforded mbappe.

These were all realistic targets I'm not saying we should sign Messi and Ronaldo in the same year. That would be FIFA managing.

I guess we'd have to agree to disagree.

Leading your own team to attempt to dethrone the Champions is a far greater accomplishment than joining the winners. That's easy.

See, we won without him. So clearly he isn't critical to our success. But if he ever wins the league ( and he very well might win the Champions League this year), it will be a more rewarding, and satisfying victory. And he'd have been critical to that victory.

I mean, anyone can see this
You’re talking about VVD.
1. How are Liverpool his own team?
2. He finished 2nd, fantastic accomplishment if you read the Daily Mail, I suppose it’s as good as winning.
3. I’m sure if you gave him the opportunity of playing in a Champions League final or 5 medals he would take the 5 medals, Raheem Sterling agrees too.

I mean, anyone can see this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.