Mayfield Depot Tonight 93.20 celebration

Me personally cannot be arsed with it alll anymore but for others well thats peoples choice, as I said people have a right to boo I won't criticise that as it is the oldest firm of critique, throwing pints though is out of order
The problem is, is that we boo pretty much every commentator and referee etc.

Everyone gets so worked up over such little things these days. It’s amazing to me they remember to who to boo and what it’s for.

Sorry, Pete, I can call your posts silly should I deem them to be so.

You are calling out a commentator who added a gloss to our greatest single moment to date.

Imagine a commentator being important enough to you to boo him. In person.

Bizarre.

I'm reading through the thread, obviously, but I want to underline the effect that Tyler has on City fans.

I happened to catch the 'Backstage at 93:20' show on YouTube when Tyler was introduced for an interview. It shocked me when he was even there, but it was what it was.

Anyway, the point being, when he was introduced by the City fan interviewer Cel (?), he was introduced as the "infamous Martin Tyler" to which Tyler responded "Infamous, am I?!".

Maybe the interviewer didn't understand what 'infamous' meant (I think he's Uni educated) or maybe it was a 'Freudian' slip, but either way Tyler was surprised then, so should have had a clue how he was seen.

Other than that, I thought the back stage show was a hoot! The quad of De Jong, Clichy (pre-soaking!), Lescott and Richards was fire!

And that female co-presenter 'Els'... Incredibile...Increíble, Incredib... Fit as f...!! *Chef's Kiss!*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.