MCFC v Sporting Lisbon Match Thread

On the plus side, apparently Spurs were pretty woeful until New York took off Terry Henry in their game.

Didn't actually see the game though so I'm going off hearsay.

Just watched the highlights on the official site

Looked like a good workout, and no injuries I hope. That's all that matters

bluevengence said:
There ain`t half some fookin drama queens on here....we lose a pre season friendly and it`s the end of the world for some...........Mancinis tactics are shit blah blah...irelands shit blah blah...jo blah blah...oh ny god the seasons finished for us blah blah

Last year we beat Barcelona but we never went on to piss the league and Barcelona did`nt do too badly did they ?

i'm torn between:

thinking the over-analysis and completely-missing-the-point-of-pre-season over-reaction is fucking hilarious

and

thinking it's a horrific taste of how some fans are going to be this year

I'm leaning towards the first. numpties with hang-overs :)

Tricky_Trev said:
I wont panic just yet. Outside the starting 11 were Given, Kolarov, Kolo Toure, Boateng, Yaya Toure, De Jong, Barry, SWP, David Silva, Robinho, Tevez, Ade etc.

Our reserves lost in a meaningless friendly.

Boohoo.

Can't really comment on the game due to the fact that I only saw the brief highlights on the OS. However, as someone has said, it was only a friendly so there's no need for the doom-mongers to jump up on their soapboxes and loudly procliam: "The end is nigh".

The real test starts in a couple of weeks and I for one trust Bobby to get things right.

Marvin said:
Just watched the highlights on the official site

Looked like a good workout, and no injuries I hope. That's all that matters
That's it.

The reactions on here, as always, are a joke. Last night was far from fantasy football, but we were against a team who have a fitness edge on us (play their first competitive game in about a week), and had more first team players available.

Just watched it from last night.

The lads looked really rusty. Richards in particular had a mare. BUT! It's a pre-season work out for them so not really that arsed. Just glad I didn't try and stay up for it ;-)

strongbowholic said:

The lads looked really rusty. Richards in particular had a mare. BUT! It's a pre-season work out for them so not really that arsed. Just glad I didn't try and stay up for it ;-)
Yup. To do so would have been rather foolish...

lgmp0163+homer-simpson-doh-the-simpsons-mini-poster.jpg

strongbowholic said:

Some of us were idiots though! I went to bed at half time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.