Media Discussion - 2023/24

She really doesn't know when to stop digging. Implying Pep and Arteta are fixing a transfer so arsenal have to pay more for a player.

City have 115 charges and she thinks City would be now involved in fraud etc.

I wonder if Citys lawyers are keeping an eye on this

She really doesn't know when to stop digging. Implying Pep and Arteta are fixing a transfer so arsenal have to pay more for a player.

City have 115 charges and she thinks City would be now involved in fraud etc.

I wonder if Citys lawyers are keeping an eye on this

Let me get this right, she's suggesting that we are part of some kind of business colusion??? That's pretty serious isn't it?

Last edited:
And if they have come from Arsenal, it undermines Murray Rosen's position further.
That is a really great point. It would finish him off on this PL case. I thought our relationship with Arsenal had improved since Arteta went there. What is surprising is that Damian Collins is a leading advocate for an independent regulator so in theory City should be one his strongest allies. Let's wait and see what comes out. This stuff never ends.

I’m sure it’ll be completely neutral and unbiased..

Note Pep, very cleverly done.
Bearing in mind this shitstain wrongly and disgracefully accused British soldiers of murder and torture, causing more suffering for them, I dont expect an honest and truthful account.....which is why I won't be listening.

Oh and he allowed journos to illegally hack phones. Wanker.

Last edited:
This bizarre feature almost looks like a disguised apology from Talksport where Jordan demolishes Aluko's crazy claims.
But I can't believe any broadcaster would broadcast such wild allegations and then allow someone to repeat the defamatory comments. She clearly has no awareness of media law and the potential risks.
Aluko has claimed on a public forum that she thinks Pep has deliberately engineered a fake £90m bid for Rice to help his pal Arteta. But Pep does not have the authority to launch any bid for a player. He will be consulted on deals but the decision on one this size would have to be sanctioned by Khaldoon or even by Sheikh Mansour.
Her absurd comments accuse Pep of going behind his bosses back in order to help a pal and a commercial rival. That would be a sacking offence in any business. So she has damaged his reputation on a grand scale. This is as defamatory as it gets. It would be a "slam dunk" win for any lawyer and would cost Talksport a huge amount of money. Why Talksport have given her a platform to repeat the defmatory allegations is a mystery.

Maybe they know we will do fuck all! Like Morgan tonight on his show where in effect he and his guests will be calling us cheats..

This bizarre feature almost looks like a disguised apology from Talksport where Jordan demolishes Aluko's crazy claims.
But I can't believe any broadcaster would broadcast such wild allegations and then allow someone to repeat the defamatory comments. She clearly has no awareness of media law and the potential risks.
Aluko has claimed on a public forum that she thinks Pep has deliberately engineered a fake £90m bid for Rice to help his pal Arteta. But Pep does not have the authority to launch any bid for a player. He will be consulted on deals but the decision on one this size would have to be sanctioned by Khaldoon or even by Sheikh Mansour.
Her absurd comments accuse Pep of going behind his bosses back in order to help a pal and a commercial rival. That would be a sacking offence in any business. So she has damaged his reputation on a grand scale. This is as defamatory as it gets. It would be a "slam dunk" win for any lawyer and would cost Talksport a huge amount of money. Why Talksport have given her a platform to repeat the defmatory allegations is a mystery.
It's Talkshite, it is entirely scripted and designed to get people to watch and click ad infinitum. The only thing I find odd about it is that it actually works.

Eni ‘ultimately’ Aluko.

Who, after watching that would employ her to run a stationery cupboard?

She’s also a a walking employment tribunal waiting to happen.
The optimist in me hopes City have been on to Murdoch's lot saying that we will sue them to within an inch of their lives over Aluko's comments, unless they get their most prominent broadcaster (Morgan) to put out something positive by the end of the week. But I'm not that deluded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.