Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone explain to me how the fuck is Clinton Morrison a pundit?

Just watching Soccer Special now and he can hardly get his words out and when he finally does it's just gibberish.

Mind you he's sat next to Paul Merson and Jamie Mackie who are almost as both as bad.

Merson "there's nuffink in this match"

Presenter - "Who scored Paul?"

Merson "The striker lad whose name I can't pronounce"

And Mackie sounds like a high pitched Danny Dyer

Honestly my 10 year lad can speak more eloquently than those 3
Gone downhill rapidly, ever since the original panel left and Jeff

Just watching Soccer Special now and he can hardly get his words out and when he finally does it's just gibberish.

Mind you he's sat next to Paul Merson and Jamie Mackie who are almost as both as bad.

Merson couldn’t even get the names of the 2 female pundits correct earlier, one of whom is a qualified accountant so I’m told. The three blokes on there really were shown up by Courtney & Rachel in terms of what they contributed and how they said it.

Clinton’s big statement was to tell us Leicester will have won the Championship. By the end of January. You heard it here first. Expect trophy presentation Feb 1st.

On another note, I do like Julian Warren- they should have given him the Stelling slot on Saturdays.

The show is awful these days, as you say complete idiots most week on the panel and the bits i do watch i find i have to concentrate to try to understand what Morrison says.
Add to that they have the known cheat Dean as the referee on the show, the one who admitted giving a incorrect decision to help out his mate sums it up

Gone downhill rapidly, ever since the original panel left and Jeff

Think you might be looking through rose tinted specs there mate.

I’m not going to bother looking up who the very first panelist’s were but my earliest memories are of a pissed up George Best and the likes of Phil Thompson, Charlie Nicholas and Alan Brazil. Who’d give any of today’s lot a run for their money, in the talking shit stakes.

Think you might be looking through rose tinted specs there mate.

I’m not going to bother looking up who the very first panelist’s were but my earliest memories are of a pissed up George Best and the likes of Phil Thompson, Charlie Nicholas and Alan Brazil. Who’d give any of today’s lot a run for their money, in the talking shit stakes.
Rodney Marsh got booted for his Toon Army gag at the time of the Boxing day Tsunami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.