Media Discussion - 2023/24

You can't blame us for boring games. At the end of the day, it takes two to tango. If you want an exciting game the other team need to attack. I think Pep gave the boys a rest in the second half and just allowed them to attack when the opportunity presented itself, but not chase the game, We have too much coming up to waste our energy on a done deal.

Incidentally, I wonder if the Geordies look back on what lower level teams like Coventry and Utd achieved and how the Foxes went out and wonder, 'what if'? It was the cup, after all.

Completely agree that other fans are now picking up from the Media narrative that City are "ruining football", with their slow passing approach.
What is never mentioned that very few clubs attack City and have a go with open, attacking tactics.
Unfortunately, this weekend has seen the 2 Red Arse Cheeks clubs play a very exciting match.
But, the earlier League encounter at Anfield this season (a 0-0, bored draw) was the dullest match seen for many years.
Be prepared for many more ignorant comments on how City are getting left behind by teams playing attractive football...
Perhaps it's just me but I didn't find yesterday's match "exciting" at all.

Yes there were lots of goals, but you'll see lots of goals watching any under 8's game.

If watching two sets of players running around like headless chickens, both sides being equally incapable of stringing two passes together constitutes exciting and entertaining football then you can keep it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.